The Structural Group, Ltd. is an established structural engineering design firm. Our team provides a full range of structural engineering for owners, architects, contractors and government agencies on new construction and renovation/restoration projects. Projects include commercial, multi-unit residential, institutional and industrial. We are currently seeking a structural engineer for our Deerfield office.
- Masters Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- SE license in the State of Illinois
- 10 years minimum experience in building design in a consulting firm.
- Strong analytical skills to design and innovate technically sound solutions.
- Familiarity with numerous building types, design codes and standards and all building materials.
- Solid understanding of construction.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently. Responsible for the quality and timely delivery of projects.
- Proficient with Word and Excel. Proficiency in AutoCAD required and Revit preferred.
- Proficiency with RAM, Risa, SAP, Enercalc beneficial.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently.
This position offers numerous challenges and an excellent opportunity to make an effective contribution.
Indeed - 20 months ago