The Studio at Condé Nast is the award-winning digital agency responsible for concepting and executing custom solutions for advertisers across the Condé Nast digital footprint, including desktop, social, mobile and tablet platforms.
The Studio at Condé Nast produces a wide range of digital campaigns including rich, interactive ad campaigns, microsites, sweepstakes and contests, UGC campaigns, mobile apps and social media programs such as custom Facebook tabs and applications and Twitter campaigns. In order to maintain our leading position in the marketplace, The Studio also invests time and resources in developing and testing first-to-market concepts.
Role: Front-end Web Developer
- Face-to-face collaboration with management, design, copy, and analytics groups.
- Proactively communicating project status, obstacles, etc. to team members.
- Translating designs into clean code while preserving semantic markup, SEO, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously while working with occasionally tight deadlines.
- Database design with a vision for longevity/scalability.
- Participating in peer code review.
- Enthusiasm for your work and ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly with minimal supervision.
- Debugging skills
- 3-5 years experience building cross-browser compatible, web standard compliant executions using:
o Processing designs received as layered PSDs
- Minimum one year experience:
o HTML5/CSS3, some experience with CSS-based animations
o Facebook Apps/Tabs, other social media experience
o Wordpress experience
o Node.js familiarity
o Experience with Git
o Familiarity with Adobe InDesign
Applicants should respond with a cover letter, concise resume and compensation requirements. Incomplete responses will not be considered.
**Applicants from staffing agencies will not be considered.
About Condé Nast
Condé Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In the United States, Condé Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Condé Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined.
Condé Nast: Provocative, influential, award-winning content.
Across brands. Across platforms. Across continents
Vogue | W | WWD | Style.com | Glamour | Allure | Self | Teen Vogue
GQ | Details | Architectural Digest | Brides | Lucky | FN | Golf Digest | Golf World
Vanity Fair | Bon Appétit | Epicurious | Gourmet Live | Condé Nast Traveler
Concierge | Wired | Reddit | Ars Technica | Parade | The New Yorker