The Surgical Hospital at Southwoods

The Surgical Hospital at Southwoods Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Interesting place to work at
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Boardman, OHFebruary 18, 2015
A typical day at work is filing charts, pulling charts for Pain Management, hospitals, doctors and/or co-workers for insurance purposes.

I have learned a lot at this job, it is always a learning process. The management is nice and friendly and so is my co-workers.
Typical day of work
Anesthesia Technician (Former Employee) –  Boardman, OHOctober 22, 2014
Assisted in non-invasive surgical preparations for patient ( NIBP, EKG, SpO2 Temperature monitors).
Arranged anesthetizing locations to indicate process and set up monitoring devices.
Followed infection control procedures to maintain cleanliness of anesthesia apparatus and monitors.Sterilization of anesthesia equipment.
Maintained sufficient supply stock in emergency carts, anesthesia carts, etc.
Strong physical abilities to life, stand, push, pull, kneel and reach overhead for prolonged periods.
Great Place
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Youngstown, OHDecember 10, 2013
Challenging, very productive workplace with many different ways to get things done. I was part of a team that was rewarded because of our hard work. This is one of the busiest outpatient centers in Ohio, and I could not have had better support from my coworkers. The most rewarding part of my job was being allowed to get goals accomplished by trying new techniques and views not otherwise touched on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Surgical Hospital at Southwoods. Our community is ready to answer.

The Surgical Hospital at Southwoods Reviews by Location