We are accepting applications for a global leader in medical device sales for an outside b2b sales position. The Territory Account Manager position offers career growth opportunities, comprehensive product and in field sales training, base salary, aggressive commissions, bonus opportunity, 401K savings plan, full benefit package, and expense reimbursement.
- Minimum of two and a half years of documented outside sales success in a competitive sophisticated environment, preferably tangible products (i.e. telecommunications, office equipment, copiers, payroll systems, information systems)
- Evidence of top sales achievement with experience in multilevel account management is required.
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to travel ( territory dependent.)
- Hunter Mentality in outside sales in a b2b environment
- High activity level, enthusiastic, self- motivated
- 2 and a half years successful track record in a sales role
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Customer focused -good listener
- Team player and excellent communicator
- Computer literate
- Meet and exceed personal monthly sales objectives
- High integrity
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with different personalities.
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Able to work autonomously and excellent problem solver
- Self -starter
- Ability to multi-task
The TBR Group® is a recruiting agency specializing in permanent placement for sales professionals in companies in Atlanta , Chicago ,...