Are you passionate about teaching and working with school-age children and are looking for a challenge to grow a center and contribute to our local community? The Tutoring Center is looking for an Assistant Center Director / Head Instructor. Come and join our Team! Students learn in a fun and energetic learning environment through 1-on-1 tutoring. It’s a wonderful opportunity to work in the education field while sharing responsibility for staff management and marketing. Great part time hours, pay and bonuses.
- Supervising and running the classrooms, including building curriculum for students
- Hiring, training, and managing tutors
- Administering assessments and communicating progress with parents
- Running the center and its daily operation
- Carrying out marketing plans to grow the center
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Mon – Thur 2:30 pm – 7:30 pm availability, some Fridays and Sat 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Outgoing personality and high enthusiasm
- Must be passionate about education and working with children
- Solid communications skills and can connect with both parents and children
- Strong Math, Algebra, Reading and Writing skills
- Proven organizational and administration skill
- Autonomous and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Extensive work experience in the classroom or school administration is desired
- Ideal for former teacher who is ready to go back into education, looking for afternoon part time job and have experience in administration or management
Please go to our website at www.tutoringcenter.com. Please apply online, email your resume to mountainviewca @tutoringcenter.com (no space) or call us at 650-396-7680. We are currently only accepting applications from Bay Area residents.
About The Tutoring Center
The Tutoring Center is a national learning center with over 50 centers throughout North America and one of the fastest-growing learning centers in the US. The Tutoring Center provides 1-on-1 instructions for students grade K – 12 in Math, Reading, Writing, Study Skills, Enrichment and SAT/ACT Test Prep. Our research-based Rotational Approach to Learning helps students rapidly increase academic skills and improve concentration span in a positive and fun learning environment.
The Tutoring Center is a national tutoring company, founded by Dr. Edward S. Thalheimer, PhD., which provides a research-based 1-to-1...