M & A Advisory firm seeks an experienced, bilingual Mergers & Acquisitions analyst to work at their Midtown offices.
Your salary will be between $70,000 and $100,000 a year based on your experience plus you will receive a bonus for satisfactory work. You will also enjoy medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401k retirement plan and paid vacation time off.
In this position, your responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing and executing investment and asset management strategies.
- Developing flexible, financial models and performing ad hoc financial forecasting analyses and modeling.
- Developing, conducting and coordinating financial analyses, reports and presentations to facilitate strategic planning and budget processes.
- Conducting financial and business diligence (e.g. industry analysis, competitive position and growth prospects)
- Evaluating new product developments and acquisitions.
- Providing analytical support for debt and equity transactions.
- Maintaining performance tracking metrics.
Bilingual (English / Spanish) preferred.
In addition, you will also need to have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance or economics.
- At least 1-3 years prior experience as an analyst in an investment bank (preferably in M&A or leverage finance).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and strong modeling and financial valuation skills.
If you are a self-starter and seek a rewarding finance career at a growing M & A Firm, then send your resume, in complete confidentiality, now.