Cons: no room for growth
• Direct, coach and mentor activities for architects, engineers, contractors, university facilities, plant department and environmental Services for assigned operations.
• Project management lead for technology, development, and laboratory project initiatives within interiors real estate portfolio.
• Manage schedule and optimize planning for various project budgets, vendor contracts, RFP and bidding process.
• Coordinate the planning and budgeting for projects with multiple funding sources.
• Direct and coordinate the initiation of contracts with architectural, engineering firms, construction management firms and general contractors for compliance with contract specifications, terms and conditions.
• Evaluate records and report systems and make or recommend for capital improvements.
• Saved $6,000,000 in construction value engineered cost for various business sites.
• Lead and collaborate with clients on research projects from inception to completion.