The University Of Tulsa Employee Reviews

Data Entry Clerk, Records Department
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 20, 2015
I worked in the records department as a data entry clerk. I learned about transcripts and record keeping for students. Unfortunately, my position was eliminated after just 2 months due to budget cuts.
Love my job
Work-Study Student Advising Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 18, 2015
Filling, talking on phone, faxing, and helping students . I learned how to solve students problems. My boss was great she like my work she wanted to hire me. Got along good with co works. Helping the students with there problems.
Departmental Assistant
Departmental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 12, 2014
Assisting the students and the professors. Enjoyed interacting with the various professors.
Pros
the students and professors
Cons
none.
Very nice office environment
Work-Student Advicing Office (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 25, 2014
First go in check to see if any files need to be filed and see if Jane had a list of files that need to be pulled so she could review them. Make copies of everything on shelf that she needed copies made. Then go to class come back and fax papers. Answer phone if everything is done that she has laid out to be done. I would see there was anything that see need done right away. If reports needed type I would type them I would sort papers out. I keep everything running smoothly. I keep everything done and done on time so she would not have make sure I something to or tell what to do. She could depend on me getting my work done. I was the only work-study to catch all her filling up and keep it caught up. She wanted me to stay and work for her.
Pros
fun place people were nice enjoy working there great boss.
Cons
had to leave
The University of Tulsa was Outstanding
Private Percussion Instructor (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 26, 2014
Besides being a student for four years there, I absolutely loved working for the University. They treated me very nicely and were very flexible with job hours. I hope to return to Tulsa one day and continue working with the very prestigious school.
It is a wonderful place to work
Assistant Director of Purchasing Department (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OklahomaMarch 10, 2014
I had worked with The University of Tulsa almost 8 years and it is a very pleasant and professional place to work
Pros
benefits, co-workesr, management support, learning experience
High quality private research school
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 5, 2014
Excellent cross-disciplinary research across engineering and science faculties
Tiny school, low student strength which allows better teacher-student interaction
R/D
Lab Instructor (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 30, 2013
R/D lab project for student and company. learn something new everyday. Work with students on a daily base waiting on there lights to turn on.
Graduate research assistant
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 24, 2013
Managing the Research in the Lab, preparing reports and presentation for weekly meeting, doing related experiments,
Student and Employee focused workplace that is famiy oriented
Legal Clinic Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 9, 2012
The University of Tulsa is a fun place to work. How many places can you work and you have a football team to cheer on?! The University is dedicated to student happiness and was voted in the top 10 universities nationwide as having the happiest students. Great academic program as well as sports program.
Employees here all get to know one another well. We have great benefits and most employees do not leave until they retire.
Pros
free college tuition to immediate family members, retirement plan, and other great benefits.
Cons
lower salary range
amazing enviroment
research assistant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 18, 2012
everybody is friendly and knowledgeable. it is so easy to work as a team.
Great Place to Work
Fatigue Research Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redding CAMay 11, 2012
everyone is willing to help. exciting job oppurtunities. company is small enough for everyone to get along and know one another
Pros
always help when you need it
Cons
not im my field of study
Friendly environment
System Admin (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 14, 2012
I work as a graduate administrative assistant - System admin at The University of Tulsa, Office of Admission. The work environment is friendly, staff is really nice and helpful.

4.5