The University Of Tulsa

The University Of Tulsa Employer Reviews

Very nice office environment
Work-Student Advicing Office (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 25, 2014
Pros: fun place people were nice enjoy working there great boss.
Cons: had to leave
First go in check to see if any files need to be filed and see if Jane had a list of files that need to be pulled so she could review them. Make copies of everything on shelf that she needed copies made. Then go to class come back and fax papers. Answer phone if everything is done that she has laid out to be done. I would see there was anything that – more... see need done right away. If reports needed type I would type them I would sort papers out. I keep everything running smoothly. I keep everything done and done on time so she would not have make sure I something to or tell what to do. She could depend on me getting my work done. I was the only work-study to catch all her filling up and keep it caught up. She wanted me to stay and work for her. – less
The University of Tulsa was Outstanding
Private Percussion Instructor (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 26, 2014
Besides being a student for four years there, I absolutely loved working for the University. They treated me very nicely and were very flexible with job hours. I hope to return to Tulsa one day and continue working with the very prestigious school.
It is a wonderful place to work
Assistant Director of Purchasing Department (Current Employee), Tulsa, OklahomaMarch 10, 2014
Pros: benefits, co-workesr, management support, learning experience
I had worked with The University of Tulsa almost 8 years and it is a very pleasant and professional place to work
High quality private research school
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 5, 2014
Excellent cross-disciplinary research across engineering and science faculties
Tiny school, low student strength which allows better teacher-student interaction
R/D
Lab Instructor (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 30, 2013
R/D lab project for student and company. learn something new everyday. Work with students on a daily base waiting on there lights to turn on.
Graduate research assistant
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 24, 2013
Managing the Research in the Lab, preparing reports and presentation for weekly meeting, doing related experiments,
Student and Employee focused workplace that is famiy oriented
Legal Clinic Coordinator (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 9, 2012
Pros: free college tuition to immediate family members, retirement plan, and other great benefits.
Cons: lower salary range
The University of Tulsa is a fun place to work. How many places can you work and you have a football team to cheer on?! The University is dedicated to student happiness and was voted in the top 10 universities nationwide as having the happiest students. Great academic program as well as sports program.
Employees here all get to know one another well. – more... We have great benefits and most employees do not leave until they retire. – less
amazing enviroment
research assistant (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 18, 2012
everybody is friendly and knowledgeable. it is so easy to work as a team.
Great Place to Work
Fatigue Research Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Redding CAMay 11, 2012
Pros: always help when you need it
Cons: not im my field of study
everyone is willing to help. exciting job oppurtunities. company is small enough for everyone to get along and know one another
Friendly environment
System Admin (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 14, 2012
I work as a graduate administrative assistant - System admin at The University of Tulsa, Office of Admission. The work environment is friendly, staff is really nice and helpful.