The Urology Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Staff s
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAFebruary 7, 2018
The Urology Group located on Deer field ave has the best group of individuals ever!! When ever I had to visit for a check up they were all there waiting to politely check me in or out for my appointment.
Terrible environment to work in!
Office Employee (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 23, 2018
You work hard with no recognition and the company picks favorites. The office is just money hungry, and half of the tests they run are never necessary. THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY. Just run as far away as possible.
Pros
Starting pay is around 12
Cons
Management has never been trained, for their jobs or in life
Needs improvement
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 17, 2018
Day one it was just an negative environment. People talking about each other, management plays favoritism. This place can use some classes on " how to be professional".
Cons
Negative, rude co-workers. Poor management
Ultimate in Political Correctness
PC Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 15, 2018
Company is no different than any other place. Some employees are favored by management, others will have to wait in line. Promotion is based not on skill, but how well you're liked by management.
Pros
There's other places to work besides there.
Cons
Magic Eight Ball Managers. Just give em a shake for your answers.
productive office
Receptionist/Office Administration (Former Employee) –  Norwood, OHDecember 11, 2017
typical medical office, very busy and fast paced. high turnover of employees. wide variety of patients and treatments. hardest part is getting attached to patients and watching them suffer from their dx.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
fast employee turnover
Productive and thorough
Staff RN, Preadmission, Preop, and PACU (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 28, 2017
Fast paced ambulatory surgery center for over 30 urologists in Cincinnati, Indiana, and Kentucky, covering the whole gammet of urology problems helped by surgery. I would go as a patient.
we were like family we worked together so long.
Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, OHSeptember 24, 2017
I was there a long time and built long term relationships and got along well with on my co-workers. It was a great place to work. We were very busy. Patients got to know you after awhile.
Pros
well paid
Cons
management turnover
Doctors who care about you too
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Crestview Hills, KYJuly 15, 2017
I work as a clinical medical assistant working one on one with a physician who is an awesome doctor, and awesome person in general. All the physicians in the office take time to get to know us, and make sure that we are all also healthy. They give bonuses twice a year, and merit raises aren't really a thing. Overall though, I have enjoyed working for TUG!
Pros
Rep provided lunches almost daily
Cons
terrible answering service to deal with.
Very fast paced busy group
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 6, 2017
Fast paced, large patient load. Physicians are quite friendly. Very busy clinic. Some disorganization. Definitely needs more structure. Physicians and their assistants are very good about working in patients that need to be seen urgently. Several locations makes the group convenient for a large area of the mid south.
I would love to work here again!
Office Help (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAJanuary 18, 2017
I Loved working with The Urology Group! The doctors and nurses were all so kind and helpful in the tasks that I needed their joint help on. The office Manager at the time of my employment was very helpful in teaching me things that I didn't fully understand when working with patient info.
Professionals that go above and beyond
Clinical Staff Nurse, Full Time (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 7, 2017
Management and HR work to ensure every team player is proficient and in the right position. Mentoring is provided and the benefits are some of the best in the industry.
Pros
Clean, comfortable, well maintained atmosphere; free beverages all day
Cons
Clocking in/out for lunch
Surgical center, therefore the days were generally a set time to start and end.
Surgical Technologist Externship (Former Employee) –  Norwood, OHNovember 6, 2016
The Urology Group was one of my clinical sites. I learned a lot about various surgeries / procedures that were done there and also participated in a large amount of patient moves, stocking, various surgeries with many doctors. The staff was great to work with. Everyone was very nice and helpful.
Pros
Great co-workers, set hours, variation of procedures
Cons
Turned the rooms many times in a day
A very devoted and caring environment
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwood, MAMay 18, 2016
My first real job in the medical field. I was able to use the skills I was taught. I learned more that I ever expected. The Specialist really show compassion to their patients.
Pros
Two bonuses per year, great benefits, stable environment.
Cons
No room to grow as CMA, salary less than it should be. Too many RN's in the surgery Department.
Productive workplace
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Norwood, OHJuly 26, 2015
I scrub in on ureteroscopies on a daily basis.
We do have a few open cases each day. We do some urologic procedures, like penile prosthesis, circumcisions, and hydro/spermatocelectomies, along with others. Also, we do some general cases like hernia repairs.
Pros
Great employees, free drinks in the lunch room, healthy workplace
Cons
Getting paid every 2 weeks
Rehabilitation Maintenance Services was stressful.I assisted M.R.D.D. clients who became abusive towards the helpers.
intership (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 17, 2015
I assisted in bathing, dressing and preparing lunch for day center. Administered medication to resident on a daily basis. Planned outing
for residents. Kept daily log of complete activities of full day on kiosk machine.Co-workers would be hired after me and will get the weekends off. They were lazy and liked to gossip. Clearly not the place for me. Management wasn't a morale buster. It felt like a dead in job. I enjoyed the smiles on the residents faces when I took them to church.
Pros
slow money beats no money
Cons
no team work
Friendly Working Environment
EMR- MA (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 25, 2014
Enjoyable client to patient working environment.
Reliable work hours.
Pros
Free Lunches, Hours
Cons
Healthcare
Enjoyed working with the team/patients
Medical Assistant (Externship completed 180 hours) (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYMay 31, 2013
Easy fast paced environment, amazing co-workers and physicians.
Job make you feel like your at home,
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 19, 2013
I love everyone I worked with. We were like a family and worked together.