The Village School

The Village School Employee Reviews

Productivity and a fun place to work along a great group of people.Always active due to the many activities at the facility.
Facilities Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TexasMay 28, 2014
Pros: completion of work, satisfaction of facility and an honest day of work.
Cons: unable to fix or solve a problem within the day.
My day starts at 6:00 am. I review all operating systems to be on line. I review all work orders and priority emails. Meet with staff and review any outstanding work orders. I walk the facility and make sure that the staff has completed the morning assignments.I make sure that I communicate with management and that the staff is performing their duties. I make sure that everyone is comfortable with the conditions of the facilities and that no incidents are attended immediately. After review that their are no incidents and all request are met, there is a good sense of satisfaction.
Awesome place to work
Math Teacher (Current Employee), Royalston, MANovember 24, 2013
Pros: fantastic work environment
The Village School is a great place to work that fit my job situation perfectly. All of my co-workers are helpful and encouraging.
Private School teaching environment
Third Grade Teacher (Former Employee), Naples, flAugust 13, 2013
I am not at will to say anything negative about the school and don't have anything positive to say.
Supportive workplace with a positive atmosphere
Teacher (Current Employee), Waldwick, NJSeptember 23, 2012
Pros: support from co-teacher
Cons: lower salary than public school counterparts
The Village School, is a Montessori school, and I enjoy using different materials to teach children, acknowledging that each child has different strengths and learning styles. I am fortunate to work in a very supportive environment, and have a co-teacher in my classroom. I enjoy with a multi-aged group of children, although it does present a challenge to meet so many varying needs.We make every effort to meet the social and emotional needs of our students, as well as the academic. It is satisfying to teach children who enjoy coming to school and enjoy learning!

About The Village School

The Village School is a private school located in West Houston that serves children from the age of three through the eighth grade. – Read more