The Vitamin Shoppe Employee Review

View all The Vitamin Shoppe reviews

Terrible company to work for
Health Enthusiast - ASM (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, Ca.May 1, 2014
This job is very easy going, helping customers discover their health needs can be a very rewarding experience.
A Typical work day starts with paper work, emails, never ending shipment, helping customers and answering phones.

Micro management, very low moral.
This company has so much potential and the key to vitamin shoppes success is its employees, we work hard with so little reward or praise. We are constantly are held under the micro scoop and harassed by upper management.

I personal have worked myself to the bone for this company and yet I find myself being bullied. I enjoy helping people, I enjoy learning about supplements, I use to love The Vitamin Shoppe, this company was my home away from home and now it makes me sad to see what it has become, a mindless money hungry corporation who doesn't care about its employees.
Pros
Discounts, vacation pay
Cons
Poor management, Pay raises

Other The Vitamin Shoppe Employee Reviews

ok job
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  5 different storesNovember 16, 2017
not a career just a job didnt like working alone did not feel safe. hours very reduced. must like nutrition to enjoy job..............................
Able to learn about health continuously
Retail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 14, 2017
Every hour is geared toward customer service. Learned alot about health and nutrition, from company and customers as well. the workplace culture is somewhat laid back.
Pros
Education
Cons
No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Vitamin Shoppe. Our community is ready to answer.