The Walt Disney Company Employee Reviews

Found 2,565 reviews matching the search
fun place to work
Personal Vacation Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 19, 2017
loved working for Disney!!! Typical day was making Magic for the guest in many differnt ways!!
Management was always helpful giving advise whenever needed.
The workplace was a Diversified workplace- all cultures, races and religions making it interesting to come to work and learn new things.
Disney store
retail merchandising (Former Employee) –  lakewood caAugust 18, 2017
Disney is an amazing company to work for. Excellent experience to have under your belt. They were always helpful, cheery, and positive. Working as a cast member was an awesome expierence.
Contract Worker
Contract Worker - IT (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 17, 2017
NO work/life balance for a contract worker.
Limited advancement opportunities for contract workers.
Great Culture.
Competitive compensation
Good work environment
Great Experience
Cashier/Busser (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 17, 2017
While working for The Walt Disney World Company, I enjoyed my time. I would recommend this wonderful company too anyone. It is a lot of hard work but, I would never trade that for the world.
Pros
Park Admission
Cons
N/a
Great place to Work.
Internship- Disney College Program (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 17, 2017
The Walt Disney Company is a great place to work. They treat the employees great and understand that family comes first. They have shown me that no matter what job you have you can create magic for anyone.
A very easy-going job
CUSTODIAL BUSSER/STEWARD (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 16, 2017
Being a busser/steward at The Walt Disney Company was very easy, as you are only expected to do your job. Almost all of your coworkers are fun to work with as well.
The Walt Disney Company
Order Cook/ trainer (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 16, 2017
The Walt Disney Company was a great place to work for. It taught me a lot about life and about myself. I had many opportunities for advancement. I would recommend working here to anyone .
Management Internship
Disney Management Internship (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLAugust 16, 2017
I was on a management internship. I felt lost in the beginning, there was very little guidance. The best part of the job was working with guests and my cast members. Management left me to fend for myself.
Pros
Guests, Cast members under me
Cons
Management, Peers
It was inspiring to be part of such an iconic company and brand.
Guest Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 16, 2017
My only wish is that management would support the cast more often than giving the guests everything they requested. It was all too commonplace to see a cast member verbally assaulted by a guest with a manager standing nearby doing nothing.
Happiest place on earth
Customer Service Representative/Night Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 15, 2017
Enjoyed working for Disney - I learned excellent customer service skills being a cast member. The management at the call center was great. Was disappointed when they close the center down
Work like dog
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 15, 2017
you work like a dog at this place and they tell have a problem with your work. It can be a good job in just then Management make the work day so hard and want you to do crazy work in a lil time
Magical
Sales Associate - Retail (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDAugust 15, 2017
Working for Disney was wonderfully Magical! It was by far one of my favorite jobs I ever had. They have good benefits. There's nothing like going to work knowing it's going to be a great day!
Okay place to work
Cook (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 15, 2017
As a whole they are not bad, however as individuals the same can not be said. As someone who had the chance to work in some good locations while employed by Disney, it only took one to send it all to the drain.
Pros
Perks, benefits, pride
Cons
just because one location is great, the other ones are not
first job so learned much at the least
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 15, 2017
with this being my first job i knew not what to expect but working with the manager i had she was sure to get me in the right dirrection. disney was just the beging
one of the best places ive ever worked
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAAugust 15, 2017
The people that work here are amazing. My only complaint is that they hire temps instead of hiring full time. The temps get treated like trash by the permanent employees.
Collaborative, Productive, and Overall Positive Culture
Director, Global Merchandise Sourcing (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 14, 2017
Incredible growth and personal development options within the greater Walt Disney Co., providing resources to both enable and engage their "cast members" (as team members are called). Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media is a division with continual change, that provides an ever-evolving work environment - and new opportunities and challenges on a daily basis.
Pros
Extended network and cross-division growth potential
Cons
Competitive environment to continually remain market leader
Wasn't There Long Enough
Marketing Communications Consultant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 14, 2017
I was only on a short-term contract. The Seattle office was great, though--agile, creative, fun, and motivated. There did seem to be a chasm between Seattle and the corporate office, though.
Enjoyable and fast pace work environment
Resort Transportation & Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 12, 2017
Great team work environment. Leadership in this department is great. The other castmembers are friendly and helpful. They are very flexible with work schedule.
The work environment was playful and each day was different
Quick Service Food and Beverage (College Program) (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 11, 2017
Working for Walt Disney World comes with great benefits and playful working environment. Everyone must remain in character and play for the guests each day no matter what his or her role may be. The Disney College Program was a great experience and allowed me to stay in school while participating for two semesters.
Dream come true
Lead Reservationist Agent, Banquets (Current Employee) –  Kapolei, HIAugust 10, 2017
This is an awesome company to work for, great for meeting new people from all over the world. You make magical experienced for guest, extending your Ohana all over the world.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Walt Disney Company. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2