The Walt Disney Company Employee Reviews

Found 2,571 reviews matching the search
Relaxed and Caring Environment
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAAugust 21, 2017
The Walt Disney Company as a whole is a great company to work with. However, I have noticed that the salary is low for finance at the Walt Disney Imagineering and Disneytoon Studios.
Pros
Cons
Low Salary
Hands-on and fun workplace
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLAugust 20, 2017
The Walt Disney Company offers a variety of wonderful opportunities for a person to grow and learn more about themselves and where they would like to start their career path(s).
Experience of a lifetime
Guide (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 20, 2017
Time of your life. Low pay.

People come for the experience not for the money. I have never made a better decision in my life than joining Disney. If you work hard you can accomplish a lot within the company.
Fun Place to Work.
Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 20, 2017
I had a lot of fun working for the park. Always meeting new people from all areas of the world. wearing interesting costumes. working Different places in the park. Its a fast paced job. Hours can be draining during holiday's but its exciting and forever changing.
The pay is decent to start and always goes up the longer you work for the company. opportunities to change departments and growth is definitely available.
Pros
perks. pay.
Cons
holiday hours. attendance guidelines.
Amazing Place to work with no family
Multiple Positions (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLAugust 20, 2017
I love all that I did with Disney (combined 6 years)....the pay was horrible though, and they are not willing to work with you even when your child is n the Disney sponsored day care! But my managers were amazing and I loved the benefits.
Pros
Park Tickets and discount
Cons
hours, pay, communication, lack of care
Awesome team and fun cast members!
Bell Services Operations Leader (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 20, 2017
Great place to work. Lots of job growth within the department and other areas. Great team building and fun cast members! Great leadership team. Easy to work with and learn from.
Love Disney
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Jonesville, SCAugust 20, 2017
First time working in a call center and I really enjoyed myself. I learned a lot about sales and marketing. Met really great coworkers and Disney customers. It really was a happy place to work. The trainer assigned to our training class was the absolute best and made the job easier and fun to learn. When he was done with us we had no reason to not be excellent.
fun place to work
Personal Vacation Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 19, 2017
loved working for Disney!!! Typical day was making Magic for the guest in many differnt ways!!
Management was always helpful giving advise whenever needed.
The workplace was a Diversified workplace- all cultures, races and religions making it interesting to come to work and learn new things.
Disney store
retail merchandising (Former Employee) –  lakewood caAugust 18, 2017
Disney is an amazing company to work for. Excellent experience to have under your belt. They were always helpful, cheery, and positive. Working as a cast member was an awesome expierence.
Contract Worker
Contract Worker - IT (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 17, 2017
NO work/life balance for a contract worker.
Limited advancement opportunities for contract workers.
Great Culture.
Competitive compensation
Good work environment
Great Experience
Cashier/Busser (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 17, 2017
While working for The Walt Disney World Company, I enjoyed my time. I would recommend this wonderful company too anyone. It is a lot of hard work but, I would never trade that for the world.
Pros
Park Admission
Cons
N/a
Great place to Work.
Internship- Disney College Program (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 17, 2017
The Walt Disney Company is a great place to work. They treat the employees great and understand that family comes first. They have shown me that no matter what job you have you can create magic for anyone.
A very easy-going job
CUSTODIAL BUSSER/STEWARD (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 16, 2017
Being a busser/steward at The Walt Disney Company was very easy, as you are only expected to do your job. Almost all of your coworkers are fun to work with as well.
The Walt Disney Company
Order Cook/ trainer (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 16, 2017
The Walt Disney Company was a great place to work for. It taught me a lot about life and about myself. I had many opportunities for advancement. I would recommend working here to anyone .
Management Internship
Disney Management Internship (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLAugust 16, 2017
I was on a management internship. I felt lost in the beginning, there was very little guidance. The best part of the job was working with guests and my cast members. Management left me to fend for myself.
Pros
Guests, Cast members under me
Cons
Management, Peers
It was inspiring to be part of such an iconic company and brand.
Guest Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 16, 2017
My only wish is that management would support the cast more often than giving the guests everything they requested. It was all too commonplace to see a cast member verbally assaulted by a guest with a manager standing nearby doing nothing.
Happiest place on earth
Customer Service Representative/Night Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 15, 2017
Enjoyed working for Disney - I learned excellent customer service skills being a cast member. The management at the call center was great. Was disappointed when they close the center down
Work like dog
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 15, 2017
you work like a dog at this place and they tell have a problem with your work. It can be a good job in just then Management make the work day so hard and want you to do crazy work in a lil time
Magical
Sales Associate - Retail (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDAugust 15, 2017
Working for Disney was wonderfully Magical! It was by far one of my favorite jobs I ever had. They have good benefits. There's nothing like going to work knowing it's going to be a great day!
Okay place to work
Cook (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 15, 2017
As a whole they are not bad, however as individuals the same can not be said. As someone who had the chance to work in some good locations while employed by Disney, it only took one to send it all to the drain.
Pros
Perks, benefits, pride
Cons
just because one location is great, the other ones are not

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Walt Disney Company. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2