The Walt Disney Company

The Walt Disney Company Employer Reviews

Wonderful Place to learn Soft Skills
Operations Host - Various Cross-Trained Roles (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: learning experience, great culture, high standards
Cons: pay
Working at Disneyland is everything you'd expect. Plenty of opportunities to make people happy, and you definitely learn how to interact with all types of people. The culture is very positive, but at times the sheer volume of Cast Members can make it difficult to feel like an individual.
Lots of opportunity if you know the right people.
Coordinator of Merchandise/Trainer (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: park admission, merchandise discounts, complimentary family admission.
Cons: it's all who you know
Guest service and Safety are the top two basics that we stress each day. I have learned that it's all who you know that will help you move up in the company. They do care about their Cast Members. Some managers have become too comfortable in their role and need to be moved or held accountable for their actions.
Guest Serivce Manager- Food & Beverage Operations (Current Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: always work holidays
Great company! You have alot of growth and opportunity. Constantly working with people who enjoy what they are doing and always wanting to develop.
Family oriented, never a dull moment, challenging but fun
Technical Arquitect Specialist (Current Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: you and family get in free to parks and discounts on resorts.
Fun place to work at, high paced, and you get to meet a lot of people. Engaging never a dull moment, family oriented company that permits to have a a good balance between work-life.
The Disneyland Resort, need I say more?
Senior End User Computing Analyst (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAJanuary 20, 2015
Teamwork at its best with all aspects of IT resources and departments. Also great perks working at the Disneyland Resort. After major restructuring (outsourcing) IT teamwork became individual "it's not my job" silos. But working for Walt Disney Co was better than working for the outsource company.
Productive and exciting work environment with theme parks
Multiple Titles (Former Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLJanuary 19, 2015
I had the unique experience of accepting an hourly position at a quick service food facility at the beginning of my Disney career. I studied the company and was excited to learn of the relative ease of moving from one position to another. Within the nine and a half years I was there, I worked for Parks and Resorts, Disney Cruise Line, and Disney Imagineering. This ability to design my unique career path is one of the best things about working for Disney.
A Fun Workplace that makes dreams come true...
Television Jobs on Disney Channel (Current Employee), Traverse City, MIJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
I Think I would love it! And I really want to work there now, or sometime this week. Thank you in advance, if I do get a job here in Traverse City,MI
great place to work
Lead Cast Member (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJanuary 18, 2015
I love working at the Disney Store. I am proud to be part of the Magic of Disney. I really like the people that I work with.
Diverse work environment
Merchandise Intern (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: diverse atmosphere, good breaks, park admission
Cons: long/late hours, work on holidays
I worked with many cast members and guests in the largest Disney store in the world. I have met some fantastic leaders and fellow cast members. You learn patience as well as what it means to be efficient. Safety is a definite priority.
Results Driven
Theatre Operations/Special Events Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 15, 2015
Enterprise Rent-A-Car was an amazing company to work for, and was where I first learned about the importance of excellent customer service. I looked forward to assisting the customers into the proper cars that were requested and selling the necessary insurance products.
Fun place to work
Photopass Photographer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 14, 2015
Who wouldn't like working in the place Where Dreams Come True? Working at Walt Disney World was overall an amazing experience. Sure there were some bad parts but I still walked away with nothing but good things to say. Each day was different because each day you encountered different guests from all over the world who had different stories and different perspectives of the world. The hardest part of the job was having to work outside for most of my days in August due to the heat but the management did a wonderful job at making sure we were taking care of ourselves.
Disney
Theme Parks and Resort College Program (Former Employee), orlando, flJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: orlando sunshine
Cons: little pay
Disney College program was a great way to meet a very diverse group of people from around the US and around the world and get a feel for how different cultures view the world.
Fun and professional workplace
Merchandise (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: 40% off most items/professional leaders/talented crew members
A very organized company to work for with various benefactors that were enjoyable.The company prides itself on it's various cultures that mesh well together for it's internship.My work days were always changing but were always rewarding and the end of the shifts. The management teams were professional, helpful and understanding of others personal problems.The most enjoyable part of my job were the numerous guests I interacted with on a daily basis.
It was a magical place and very adventourous
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 7, 2015
To always do what is best for the customers/friends. Working in a inbound call center resolving problems with orders and shipping out new orders in a steady pace.
Fun place to work at and make smiles happen.
Server (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: complimentary admission to disneyland, making people happy.
Cons: unsteady schedules.
Serving Guest in a Fast Paced/Upscale environment, multitasking while staying focused.

I learned patience, focus, and professionalism.

Coworkers feel like family.

Management not very present.

Hard part of the job is not having a steady schedule.

Most enjoyable part of the job is making people happy.
Great
Busser/Waiter (Former Employee), CAJanuary 6, 2015
Very nice workplace . team members are very Courteous and respectful .
Great place to work.
Executive Assistant/General Assistant to the CEO (Former Employee), Burbank, CAJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: fun loving place to work.
Cons: parking.
Problem solver, team player and worked well with little or no supervision. Detailed oriented work load and meeting deadlines. Always helped out with co-workers and their duties if mine were finished.

Always made my manager's job easier with my organization.

The hardest part of the job was the jealousy of friends as I met MANY movie stars. The easiest was doing my job right (and asking any questions when in doubt), and being responsible and organized.
Best Place to work with!!!
Entertainer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 30, 2014
Pros: positive enviroment
Cons: late hours
I loved Disney! They are always very positive about everything and their main priority is to make the guest feel special.
Productive and fun work place
Manager, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Technology (Current Employee), Orlando, FloridaDecember 24, 2014
The Walt Disney Company is one of the best places to work for.
The place where dreams come true
Information Technology Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 22, 2014
Pros: park benefits and enjoyment at work
Cons: keeping up with ever changing technologies
The Walt Disney Company is a place where dreams do come true. Being part of the IT team where technologies are used to bring a smile to everyone. I am incredibly proud of the creativity and innovation that are synonymous with the Disney brand. I am fortunate and privileged to be part of many great moments at Walt Disney World as I managed (Quality Assurance, Test Data Management, Finance, Vendors, etc.) several projects and brought them to fruition.

1 2 3 4 5