The Walt Disney Company

The Walt Disney Company Employer Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Manager, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Technology (Current Employee), Orlando, FloridaDecember 24, 2014
The Walt Disney Company is one of the best places to work for.
The place where dreams come true
Information Technology Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 22, 2014
Pros: park benefits and enjoyment at work
Cons: keeping up with ever changing technologies
The Walt Disney Company is a place where dreams do come true. Being part of the IT team where technologies are used to bring a smile to everyone. I am incredibly proud of the creativity and innovation that are synonymous with the Disney brand. I am fortunate and privileged to be part of many great moments at Walt Disney World as I managed (Quality Assurance, – more... Test Data Management, Finance, Vendors, etc.) several projects and brought them to fruition. – less
Great Place to Work!
Project Manager / Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Anaheim, CADecember 22, 2014
While working at Disneyland, you realize it really is the happiest place on earth! Everyone is always 100% positive and always ready and willing to work. Best part is seeing the smiles on the childrens, and sometimes even the adults faces.
Memorable place to work
Operation Cast Member at Epcot and Water Park (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 17, 2014
I encourage everyone - no matter how old are you - to work at Disney for a period of time, say 6 months. It is once upon a lifetime experience.

Management is truly systematic in operation. Co-workers are generally nice.
Magical
Retail Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 16, 2014
Pros: lots of opportunity, great place to learn life skills
Cons: little pay; can be stressful during the holidays.
Disney is a great place to work as a retiree or intern. You get thrown in a melting-pot of personality and culture that you can really grow from. The pay isn't the greatest, but Disney opens a lot of doors for future opportunity.
Challenging, but rewarding experinece
Professional Intern (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 16, 2014
Working for Disney was very challenging, but rewarding. I gained character and great communication skills.
Exciting place to work.
ESPN (Former Employee), Bristol, CTDecember 16, 2014
Pros: something new every day.
Cons: must be perfect every day.
Operational & technical phases of television for domestic and/or international production.
Overall Good Company
Guest Service Manager (Current Employee), OrlandoDecember 16, 2014
Good company to work for, hours a little strange but overall good employer
What's it's like being part of Guest Talent Programs
Guest Talent Cooridinator (Current Employee), Anaheim, CADecember 12, 2014
Pros: positive, vibrant working environment, lots of fun, very professional, very safe
Cons: need more condensed communication tools (there's a lot of websites to look at)
It is so far the most rewarding job I have ever had. I love making people happy, and excited to do what they love. I have been with the company for 3 years, and I just recently transferred into this wonderful department. The manager's are extremely kind and helpful and genuinely care about who you are and what you want in life. The hardest part about – more... the job is honestly, just wishing there was more opportunity that came faster in order to be more involved and grow with the role. The department is truly about helping others succeed, and keeping the performing arts important and a huge focus. We work on instilling arts to those who aspire to be professional performers, it's a great opportunity working for this company, and even a more rewarding opportunity to be working for this department. – less
Great learning experience
Distribution Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Coral Gables, FLDecember 11, 2014
Pros: positive work force.
Cons: would have like to learn more.
• Created new leads with media operators within the local markets
• Assisted sales team in the management of client requests
• Served as liaison between internal department and clients as needed
good food and fast pase.
CEMENT MASON (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 5, 2014
Pros: free lunch when working
Cons: 15 min breaks
I come in and prep the bar and get ready to cook the meat. I speak to all my fellow co workers to brighten up their day and I continue prep for the head cook to come in and start the food before the restaurant opens up.
Good Company
Sr. Solutions Architect (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 3, 2014
Pros: great work culture
Learned, experimented and created POC with lot of new and cutting edge technologies. Re-engineered application for full automation. Great management and very good company to work. Work culture is very good.
very unique and exciting atmosphere
Parade Audience Control / Park Greeter (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 2, 2014
Pros: positive creative experience
Chances to meet so many families from all around the world and interact and make their visit a positive experience isa real pleasure. Creative opportunities are endless in this company that is world renowned for a wide array of imaginative family entertainment.
Horrible experience
Magic Kingdom Outdoor Foods (Former Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLDecember 2, 2014
Pay is awful, but you get free admission....when you have time off. No promotions. Too many things to get fired for. They basically own you while you work for them.
Great place to work!
Technical Support Specialist - Change Manager (Current Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLDecember 2, 2014
Worked with the Change Management and Configuration Management team to process hundreds of IT changes for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. The team worked well together and everyone worked hard to meet all deadlines and perform all required activities.
Working for the Mouse
Host (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 30, 2014
Working for the mouse has been the best experience I've ever had. Getting to meet people from all over the world. I learned a lot about myself and what Im good at.
Fun and magical place to work
Front desk agent (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 25, 2014
dealing with everyday guest making sure their time here was a memorable one
outgoing energy filled job
Lifeguard (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 22, 2014
Pros: working outside
Cons: training in extreme cold wet conditions
Its is a great job for being in close contact with people from around the world. interacting with people on and in the pool areas is so amazing that it is a pleasure to go to work . The upside and down side of this position is the constant training , regardless of weather conditions. Training is great and enjoyable , but during the cold snaps working – more... in an water environment is taxing. The management do help you in many ways and provide safe working environments . – less
Fun but I don't want to live here
QSR Cashire (Former Employee), CANovember 21, 2014
The best part of the job is all the wonderful lives you get to touch and all the magic you create but the down side is a very demanding work week. 40+ hours during peak season.
Compensation Dept..great department to work for.
Senior Compensation Analyst (Former Employee), New York CityNovember 20, 2014
Working with my Dept. was great experience throughout my years there. Company gave many opportunities to employee to pursue
other careers.