The Wasserstrom Company

The Wasserstrom Company Employee Reviews

Lack of advancement
Purchasing Cost Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 10, 2015
Laid Back environment that lacks motivation. Hardest part of the job is being pulled by 10 different people that want everything done right away.
The best smallwares distributor in the world
Account Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 28, 2012
Pros: exposure and experience to a wide variety of business leasders
Cons: unable to make the income match the demands of the job
Working in National accounts was a phenominal experience. Working with corporate level executives, R&D heads and departments help put a big picture into focus. I had 13 years of restaurant operation/management and the knowledge I obtained definetly help the mico and macro pieces of the business puzzle become more clear. My co-workers were a great team of individuals with a variety of restaurant, hospitality, grocery and health care backgrounds. I could draw from many business experiences. The hardest part of the job was to be in a "sales" enviorment and not be able to get a straight answer on how to increase my income. The most enjoyable part of that job was the fact that I work National accounts and worked with chain accounts domestically and on the international scene. I had the great opportunity and pleasure to work with and meet people from around the globe.
Distributor of Restaurant Supplies
Vendor Revenue Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 29, 2012
Pros: free downtown parking
Cons: healthcare
100 plus year old company, privately held headquartered in downtown Columbus OH.