The Wendy's Company
6,212 reviews

The Wendy's Company Employer Reviews

No respect
Crew Member (Former Employee), New Lenox, ILApril 1, 2015
Wendy's is a very frustrating place to work at. They are very strict and treat their workers like nothing. The manager are very rude and they talk to you whatever type of way they feel like.
stressful and demanding place to work at.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 31, 2015
Pros: flexability
Cons: job security
fun place to work at it did require an abundance of patience also we had to be on top of our game at all times because the customers at this facility are mostly regulars i had a great team of workers and we worked hard for the quality i enjoyed the challenge the most
Friendly and public
Crew Member (Former Employee), Latta, SCMarch 31, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: pay-rate
A typical work day was very busy. I learned how to operate cash registers and prepare food. My co-workers were very friendly and energetic. The hardest part of the job was staying ahead when we got busy with little help. The most enjoyable part was greeting and meeting new faces.
It's fast food.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Schenectady NYMarch 31, 2015
It's fast food. Fast paced. Just like every other fast food place you work way too hard for the money you get paid. Everyone who has worked in one knows this. Everyone who hasn't doesn't care.
Productive and very family oriented workplace.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Albany, GAMarch 31, 2015
A typical day at work was very easy going. I learned all the customer skills I know now. Management was great. My co-workers were awesome and very easy to get along with.
Cool I guess
Team Member (Former Employee), South Plainfield, NJMarch 31, 2015
Pros: team oriented
Cons: short breaks, low wages, not enough hrs.
Just like any other job in fast food, hard work for not much pay. the employees there are cool though. Overall its not a bad place to work.
Workday at Wendy's.
Wendy's Crew Member (Former Employee), McComb, MSMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Gain Work experience for resume and also life long collegues
Cons: low minimum wage
Definitely working at Wendy's there is nothing typical about working there. The moment you clock into work you never know what happen. You never know what kinds of costumers will come in nor what the costumers attitudes will be like that. Working for Wendy's there are a lot of laughs and sometimes a lot tears. Wendy's become your second family honestly.
About Wendy's
Register operator (Current Employee), Zanesville, OHMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people
Cons: some co workers are not fun to work with.
It depends on what mood the manager is in. Some of the managers make it unbearable to be there. To much cleaning that will not be seen by customers, being to specific on certain things that need to be cleaned.
fun work place
Crew Memeber (Current Employee), coon Rapids,MNMarch 31, 2015
I will take orders and then when dinning room is close i will clean that and then help with bagging and making food and do dishes.
Procutive work Setting , Helping me Move Foward in Life.
Crew Member (Current Employee), Temple Hills, MDMarch 30, 2015
My typical day at work consists on me tending to customers. Satisfying customers. I love my coworkers their cool. what I really do like about my job is that I get to meet and interact with people.
Unorganized wokplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Hampton, VAMarch 30, 2015
Fast food was not my ideal job to advance in. The management was awful and the culture as well. The hardest part of the job was working with teengaers and adults that were on a different mentality level.
Fast pace productive environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Upper Marlboro, MDMarch 30, 2015
Prepare the day with setting up my station with eating utensils, condiments, ice, cups, and other items that customers will need. Taking orders from customers. Collect cash, credit card, and debit card transactions for customer’s purchases.
A great job to work at
Grill Cook (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Half off your meal, the excitement you can have while still getting work done and accompolished
Cons: No healthcare benefits are available and hours are not always guranteed
A typical day at work is making the customers happy by preparing and getting the order out in an accommodating manner. I learned to be a people person and team player and how to work various areas of the kitchen. Management was great they were always there if you needed assistance or more training. The hardest part of the job was actually not being able to satisfy a customer after you have completely tried to do everything possible in your job title. The most enjoyable was the co-workers they are a great team to advance with.
good company
Hourly Shift Manager (Former Employee), GulfportMarch 30, 2015
The job was great but when it became to cost me more money to get to work. it was time for a change, Great Managers but neede job closer to home
Okay Place
Cashier (Former Employee), Bishopville, SCMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Great Customers
Cons: nasty co workers
Well the place was in bishopville and of the highway nice people that i work with. management was okay. the co worker so nasty. so i just went in to work and go home that was it.
Do not suggest working here. Horrible Management and very Getto
Associate (Former Employee), Greece, NYMarch 30, 2015
It is a very easy job, you just clean, stock, and keep the customers happy. Management is hard to please though. You get yelled at for doing to much work then you get yelled at because you are not doing managerial work, when you are only a crew and only get paid for crew not manager.
Great environment but lacks proper management
Cashier (Former Employee), 5113 W Mercury blvdMarch 30, 2015
The staff where friendly but later shifts would be under staff making work hard and unpleasant. I enjoyed my coworkers over all.
Sucked the life out of you
General Manager (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 29, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: to many hours
every day was mostly very draining. The company has its favorite people and not all will fit in to the culture of this type of managers. To much back stabbing and pettiness of jealous people, not a good company.
Fun
Crew Member (Former Employee), Greenfield, MAMarch 29, 2015
Awesome place to work, very loving and fun environment. Too bad it was a temp job I would have loved it full time. The only thing was that it was so far from home
ok
Cashier (Former Employee), Hatfield, PAMarch 29, 2015
fast friendly service messed up food a lot not very sanitary dirty parking lots open dumpsters they dont wash hands would not go their

1 2 3 4 5

About The Wendy's Company

The Wendy’s Company (NASDAQ: WEN) is the world’s third largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy’s – Read more

The Wendy's Company Photos