The Weston Group

The Weston Group Employer Reviews

Poor support from management, unfair treatment of employees.
Therapist (Former Employee), Lehigh Valley, PAJuly 8, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: overall disorganization, pressure to commit unethical acts for sole purpose to make a profit, unfair treatment of employees, no opportunities to advance, management has very poor attitude towards therapists
This company is very unorganized and it is evident in their buildings and in all departments. Management offers no support to employees which negatively impacts overall morale. The president pressures therapists to commit unethical acts for profit and has threatened to terminate those who do not meet such wishes. Mistreatment between management and – more... staff or between fellow employees goes unnoticed and when employees do go to management no actions are taken. This is very discouraging. There are very little, if any, employee rights. There is no sense of community because of such poor managerial decisions or lack there of. The above reasons are why this company will never flourish. In a time where advancements and progress are occurring in the work place this company will not survive and the only blame lies in the management (president, vp of operations, regional directors). I would not recommend anyone work for this company because you will observe all of the above. It is guaranteed. – less
Good work environment in Hellertown. Slow pay for contractors.
Consulting Dietitian (Former Employee), HellertownJune 27, 2014
Pros: good people to work with. good direct management.
Cons: i am pursuing legal means to get 7 weeks of consulting fees.
Good working environment. I really enjoyed working at Weston for over a year until I stopped getting paid for my contract work. Other contractors have had the same problem. I would still be there if I hadn't left on my own because of slow pay, and now no pay for back earnings.
Productive workplace with basketball hoop
COTA/L (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: healthcare
Opened rehab unit. Managed 1 PT/1PTA/1 OT/1COTA. hardest part of postion is finding coverage on somedays. Working and helping others is the most rewarding career. Geriatric/bariatric population.
Account Manager/ Consultant (Former Employee), Houston TxAugust 16, 2013
Pros: free lunches, foods
Cons: lack of healthcare benefits.
Experienced working with managers, physcians, directors, xray technicians, hospital staff,
Enjoyed assisting others work with technology.

Ive learned that in order to be sucessful, you must put yourself in between the client and the technology, understanding their point of view to assist them with daily operations.
Very poor management
Therapy (Former Employee), MichiganAugust 16, 2013
Cons: poor mamagement, unethical culture, poor pay for home healthcare
Poor management from top to bottom. Unethical behavior pushed on to employees. Do not work here.
Poor Managment
Medical Billing (Former Employee), Easton, PAJuly 18, 2013
Pros: no pros
Cons: short breaks, hostile environment poor morale
I was demeaned by the billing manager and treated very disrespectful over all management made me uncomfortable it didn't matter how well you did your job if the billing manager did not like you by face value you will have a hard time at the office the office manager is aware of her unprofessional bad behavior but it is looked over due to her years at – more... the company. The billing manager is abrasive, rude, and disrespectful especially if you are of color. I was told to accept it or get fired by other employee's warning me not to speak up to her. It was the worst billing job I had. – less
Stay Away
NURSE (Former Employee), Hellertown PAFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: pay is ok
Cons: poor management, terminating longterm staff, not enough supplies or proper equiptment, poorly managed
They are buying Maryellen Convalscent Home in Hellertown PA. They are treminationg all the long term staff. Not enougn supplies. Poor management. Documentation is a mess.
making therapy fun with activities
PHYSICAL THERAPY TECH (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXApril 11, 2012
if producity is good therapy is good. you learn to be patience.getting alone with others is a must. we all pay a key part.
This is not a bad place to work
Easton, PA (Former Employee), Medical Biller / Claims TransmitterNovember 9, 2011
Cons: too small of an office for employees
Please note that this Office is too small to accomodate the number of employees and the necessary files that need to be kept in house. The salary is not competitive for the amount of work and responsibility on the Billers.
The Weston group
Sales and Marketing Manager (Former Employee), LeedsOctober 4, 2012
Cons: poor management lack of direction or motivation
Good people on the ground and enjoyed working with most of them, built processes and successful strategy, however the business is a lifestyle business suffers from lack of investment and direction from above.

About The Weston Group

Since 1992, The Weston Group has been dedicated to assisting healthcare clients operate more efficiently and profitably. The business – Read more