The Wireless Experience, an AT&T Authorized Retailer, is hiring for the position of Full-Time Wireless Specialist, a true customer solution expert!
If you love working with people and technology then this is the position for you! We offer great pay and benefits. Advancement opportunities are available. We strive to promote from within in at The Wireless Experience.
We are an expanding organization that is looking for great talent! Immediate openings available!
The tasks and qualifications listed below are representative of duties performed by Wireless Specialists.
Tasks include but are not limited to the following:
Sales and Customer Experience
- Execute sales, service and customer experience initiatives in store
- Meet and exceed assigned goals for: sales, service, revenue, productivity and customer experience
- Deliver extraordinary customer experiences
- Attend training/educational sessions as needed
- Demonstrate products and services to customers in accordance with the Retail Experience
- Consistently adhere to the Wireless Experience Employee Handbook
- Fully understand the designated compensation plan to maximize potential
- Understand results by reviewing daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed assigned sales goals
- Staying up-to-date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Ability to interact with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in person, via phone or written note
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written policy and procedure
- Assists with inventory maintenance
- May be required to wear a uniform
- At least 1 year of retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred.
- Entry Level OK!
- Happy and Energetic demeanor
Wireless Specialists are paid $12/hr. plus commission.
Health Benefits including Vision and Dental
Life/A&D/Various other supplemental benefits
We are hiring for the following locations:
The Wireless Experience is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V