The Woodlands Financial Group (TWFG) is a national, privately held insurance organization headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas with over 300 retail offices in 22 states and 2700 wholesale independent agents in more than 38 states.
TWFG currently has an opening for an Agency Relationship Manager Trainee in North Texas. This role consists of a 30 month training and development program that will prepare the participants to become a sales and marketing professional. The focus of the training program will be to drive new business submissions, quoting and premium through the use of a web-based quoting system and phone quoting.
- Manage large existing territory located in North Texas of independent agents contracted to do business with TWFG General Agency.
- Conduct 20 sales calls per week to demonstrate web and phone quoting capabilities. Set up insurance retailers on the web quoting system upon successful demonstration.
- Provide timely follow-up and communication with customers/prospects to assess and capitalize on additional opportunities as presented.
- Prospect and arrange meetings with potential new customers and customers that have not reached their potential.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key contacts in each retail location.
- Work with team to review web activity and identify trends (positive and negative) and address in a timely fashion.
- Establish active relationship with Regional Sales Manager and discuss strategy, tactics, sales issues, travel plans and follow-up.
- Submit weekly reports of summarizing prior week’s sales meetings along with scheduled meetings planned for upcoming week.
- Must either currently live or be willing to relocate to the Dallas Metro area.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills coupled with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to travel 80% of the time visiting customers with occasional overnight travel required
- Sales background helpful but not required
Candidate must be willing to stay in Houston and travel during the initial 90 day training period before basing from Dallas. This is an entry level position that includes a base salary, bonus opportunities, health benefits, 401K, the use of a company car, laptop and phone.
Indeed - 19 months ago