The Woodlands Financial Group (TWFG) is a national, privately held insurance organization headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas with over 300 retail offices in 22 states and 3200 wholesale independent agents in more than 38 states.
TWFG currently has an opening for an Inside Telephone Sales & Service Representative. The position is responsible for growing premium, driving new business submissions, promoting carriers, developing and maintaining relationships with appointed agents, recruit new agents, and respond to service request from appointed agents.
- Manage by telephone, large existing territory of independent agents contracted to do business with TWFG General Agency. These daily calls will follow the department’s schedule and should assess agents’ needs, uncover and capitalize on opportunity to increase new business submissions, promote carrier appointments available through TWFG General Agency and obtain competitive information.
- Make outbound recruiting calls daily per department schedule and present TWFG’s three models to prospective agents.
- Develop and manage relationships with key agency contacts.
- Respond to and follow up on sales and service inquiries from appointed agents and prospective agents.
- Stay current on carriers, industry, products, pricing, updates and changes.
- Work closely with the Department Supervisor to review results, identify trends and discuss: strategy, tactics, sales and service related issues and follow up.
- Meet quarterly & annual recruiting and sales goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree of higher.
- Texas P&C License.
- Property & Casualty Insurance sales and/or insurance service experience.
- Experience with agency management system and Microsoft Office products.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Flexibility to be cross trained and to multi-task.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Participate in sales and products seminars, webinars and other job related training.
- Currently live in The Woodlands/Houston Metro Area or relocate self to the area; the job does not provide relocation.
We offer: competitive salary, health benefits and a 401K plan. Salary commensurate with experience and skill level.
Indeed - 5 months ago