The Woodlands United Methodist Church is seeking a web developer to join their communications team. This position is ideal for someone looking to build their experience and portfolio in a faith-based environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Write backend code for LAMP servers to meet functional specs.
- Connect with existing third-party and custom apps using various APIs.
- Be challenged to always improve on your own work.
- Debate pros and cons of various 80s cinema and television.
You Need To:
- Be rock solid in HTML and CSS
- Have a sharp attention to detail
- Enjoy working with passionate, creative folks
This is a permanent, full-time, on-site, salaried position. Benefits included. Ample caffeine included. Agencies, freelancers and remote workers will not be considered. Fans of the "blink" tag and those who don’t comment their code will not be considered. If you feel you would be a good fit, send us your resume and asking salary. We look forward to hearing from you!