The WorkPlace Group Employee Reviews

Wonderful Place to work
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Florham Park, NJFebruary 17, 2017
This is a wonderful company that cares about it's employees. I had a solid working relationship with my direct supervisors, the Director and CEO. They offer Work-from-Home positions with flexible hours and very fair compensation.
I was recently laid off because of a slowdown in business, but if they offered me another position i would happily go back.
Pros
Fair pay, excellent work-life balance, work from home opportunities, very positive leadership, great teamwork
Cons
Healthcare coverage is a bit expensive
OK for a college graduate
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJMay 18, 2015
The CEO of this company is great however, he doesn't stand by his employees. They gave you an idea of them having various accounts when they hire you. They also low ball you with salary even if you are an educated candidate. The benefits need lots of improvement as well as their vacation time. I would only recommend this company for new college grads and not for someone who is trying to make a living or be promoted. Very one-sided.
Pros
The co-workers were great
Cons
They act like a big corporation when it suites them but they can't compare