TheraMatrix

TheraMatrix Employee Reviews

Wonderful people to with
Physical Therapy Technician (Current Employee), Eastpointe, MISeptember 16, 2014
A typical day at work starts at 8 AM. I arrive typically 15 minutes early to start any laundry and get everything ready for the day. At 8 AM patients arrive and my day consist of helping patients with exercising and modalities. I very much enjoy my job and my coworkers. It is a small clinic and everyone that works there gets along and works as a team. The hardest part of my job is watching the patients come in who are in excruciating pain. It is hard to see them on their first visit when rehabilitation seems impossible to them. It is always rewarding on the last visit of each patient when they leave and thank us for helping them regain strength and the ability to return back to their normal lifestyle.
You need to really think not twice but 3 times before working here
Office (Former Employee), AllAugust 31, 2014
Cons: all
While at this company, It really gave me a wake up call that a company can work like this. I learned that the turn over at this company is amazing. They not only schedule inaccurately, and they know and continue to do this. It is only a matter of time.
High School BS and High Drama from Corporate
MOC FLOAT (Former Employee), WEST SIDEJanuary 28, 2014
Cons: waste of your time
I worked for this company and what a joke. If you didn't call in on a daily basis and report to corporate the drama that was happening within the location....Corporate retaliated. They would ask why you didn't and then proceed to bully and berate you for not doing so.
I always thought that ADULTS would deal with their location and with the director of the location...not with THIS company. HR and Billing Supervisor thrived on the gossip and picked their favorites from it.... It truly got to be tooooooooo much and when I didn't want to go along with the everyday drama and high schoolness I was told that they were going to exercise their at will.....
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY.... HIGH TURNOVER... DRAMA AND CATTYNESS.....
Good place to work.
MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST (Former Employee), Pontiac, MI 48342December 19, 2013
Pros: good work environment and plenty of work to be done.
Cons: none.
Received dictated physical therapy notes from the various clinics to be typed. Also typed letters and various reports for the President and Vice-President of the company. Had a variety of physical therapists accents to get use to when transcribing their work. Also typed social worker reports, lease reports, and other types of reports. Shared the work and the office with another co-worker.
Very Good
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee), Livonia, MIDecember 9, 2013
I enjoyed this job very much. I had a great balance between my work life and my home life. My kids are always needing my help with their education and more and I also managed to get the job done.
Fun and friendly work atmosphere
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee), Livonia, MIMay 9, 2013
I loved working for the TheraMatrix company! The clinics are family oriented and the patients are the best!!
Poor
Medical office coordinator (Former Employee), Garden city,miDecember 19, 2012
Pros: benefits are adequate
Cons: poor communication from management, overtime hours cut, high turnover rate
I worked with this company for a year. Although I was promoted twice, management recently decided to relocate employees to different clinics. I was notified of this change four days prior to when they wanted it to become effective. I had personal matters that did not allow me to make this change immediately, and when I was declined a two week transition period I was forced to resign. I requested to – more... be contacted by management regarding their decision to move employees and why the company was unable to allow me time to make arrangements to be able to relocate. Management never replied to my requests. In the year that I was at the clinic I saw almost every position filled multiple times. The turnover rate is unbelievable. The therapists have good rapport with their patients but as an employee, this company still has a long way to go to being a quality company to work for. – less