- First piece, in process, and final inspections
- Calibration and documentation of inspection equipment
- Program and maintain programs on CMM
- Develop and maintain operating procedures
- Maintain and understand SPC (statistical process control) documentation
- Maintain documents and records in accordance with GMP guidelines and company procedures
- Assure all safety, manufacturing and housekeeping requirements are met.
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience as a Quality Inspector in a manufacturing environment required.
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience programming and operating CMM equipment required.
- Thorough understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing in accordance with ASME Y14.5
- Strong math and statistical skills
- Familiar with quality planning and sampling plans
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, technical school diploma preferred.
- Computer skills include spreadsheets, word processing and database management software.
- Experience working within a GMP environment.
- Experience with metal and plastic parts.
- Familiar with diverse fabrication methods.
All interested candidates can apply online at www.theranos.com. Thank you!
Indeed - 15 months ago
Theranos is a healthcare systems company. By revolutionizing the way we collect, analyze and communicate health information, we are...