Theranos is actively building a world-class team. Ideal candidates are currently employed or have been employed in similar types of positions and want to be part of a paradigm-shifting company doing innovative work. Candidates must be hard-working with an unfaltering determination to excel in an intense start-up environment and a desire to gain tremendous personal and career growth.
Shift: Swing OR grave
Location: Newark and sometimes Palo Alto
The Security Officer will be responsible for greeting and registering visitors, controlling access to Theranos facilities and investigating disturbances.
- Greet and register visitors when they enter a Theranos facility and escort them through the facility as needed.
- Patrol Theranos facilities during and outside normal business hours.
- Monitor security systems and ensure gates, doors and other access controls are operating properly.
- Investigate and resolve disturbances; contact local emergency response as necessary.
- Assist with setup and security during special events.
- At least one to two years prior experience as a security officer.
- Possess good communication skills: able to speak, read and write English.
- Maintain a valid CA Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Has attained, at minimum, a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Consistently demonstrates good judgment, strong character and personality, ethics, and high standards of performance.
- Possess good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Maintain a professional appearance and a positive demeanor.
- Able to work overtime as well as swing and graveyard shifts.
- Able to walk for fifty minutes at a stretch, including ascending and descending stairs.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Our mission is to make actionable health information accessible to people everywhere in the world at the time it matters, enabling early...