Therapeutic Resources Employee Reviews

was a pleasure working for them
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Washington StateSeptember 13, 2017
great hours and co-workers on this temporary job. I love physical therapy, and this setting was a small close knit place to work. TR was great to work with, and available if i needed anything.
very productive
SLP (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYAugust 14, 2017
A good place to work for.I had to leave because i moved east and commute became 2 hrs each way.I value the years i worked with the agency and wish to go back once any school opens up in district 26.
Great Working Experience
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 1, 2017
I've had a great experience working with Therapeutic Resources. The staff members are very responsive and work hard to match me with jobs that fit my needs.
Pros
I made my own schedule
Great Travel Experience
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJuly 6, 2017
Working with Therapeutic Resources was my first contract experience and everyone I interacted with in the company was easy to work with, very honest, prompt, professional, & communicative. They always had great attitudes as well. I enjoyed working with them and would consider working with them again.

Thank you for all your help along this journey! I appreciate everyone's assistance and wish you all the best.
Pros
communication
Great Opportunity
Travel Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAJune 19, 2017
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to work for you. You and your staff have been great to work with and despite our physical distance everyone is always very accessible and helpful. Thank you for everything and I will recommend you and your company to anyone looking for work.
Pros
high compensation
Rewarding Opportunities
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 16, 2017
I worked multiple consecutive assignments with Therapeutic Resources and I was very pleased with the assistance I received before, during and the transition to the next one. The staff is always friendly and aided me in achieving my personal and professional goals for each travel assignment.
Pros
communication and follow up after assignments
Perfect Balance
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Medford, ORJune 16, 2017
Therapeutic Resources has the perfect balance of professionalism and personal touch that all travel companies should strive to achieve. Therapeutic Resources has met or exceeded ALL of my expectations. I would recommend them to both first time and experienced travelers alike. Thank you Therapeutic Resources.
Pros
small company
Excellent Travel Therapy Company
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 15, 2017
Thanks so much! I really appreciate all the work you put into getting me to San Diego! I've had a great experience with Therapeutic Resources and would highly recommend it to anyone considering travel therapy.
Pros
great job placement
High Praise for Therapeutic Resources
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Gig Harbor, WAJune 13, 2017
Working for Therapeutic Resources has been a great experience. I get personalized information from a knowledgeable therapist, not just a recruiter. I feel like I can always reach Jann when I need to, and feel she is working in my corner. I would highly recommend working for Therapeutic Resources."
Pros
personalized attention
Amazing Professional Experience
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAJune 13, 2017
I had an amazing professional experience working for Therapeutic Resources. The staff at all levels was extremely attentive and responsive. Jann, the owner was always available, often answering her cell phone with questions at a moment's notice. This was my first contracting experience and I would recommend Therapeutic Resources to any therapist considering a contract position."
Pros
extremely attentive
Highly Recommend This Company
Travel COTA (Former Employee) –  North Hills, CAJune 12, 2017
I have had the pleasure of being a traveling COTA with Therapeutic Resources. The company is very professional, offers very competitive salaries and benefits, and supports you while on an assignment. The turn around time for Therapeutic Resources finding a first placement for me was in 24 hours after I had expressed what area I wanted to work in and they found me a position in the area of my choice. I was very impressed. I also liked the fact that the owner of the company is a therapist herself. I would highly recommend this company for any therapist considering traveling whether you are a first-time traveler or an experienced one.
Pros
Owned by a Physical Therapist
Cons
A Company that Goes Above and Beyond!
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Flemingsburg, KYMay 2, 2017
I have been with Therapeutic Resources for 3 travel contract assignments now. The company as a whole as well as my wonderful recruiter, Kristi, have really went above and beyond to find desired assignments, make timely and smooth transitions, and ensure my personal needs were met. With Therapeutic Resources I have truly felt like my best interest and needs were met consistently; no questions asked. My recruiter, Kristi, was especially easy to work with, exceedingly kind, and always accommodated my wishes. Furthermore, this group has been incredibly proactive and contacted me intermittently to update on future assignments and discuss satisfaction levels with all aspects of travel. Very pleased with my experience!
Pros
Fantastic staff!
Outstanding Travel Company
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYApril 4, 2017
Therapeutic Resources is an outstanding travel agency that advocates for the highest pay and amazing jobs. I had wonderful experiences working for them and give them 5 stars!
Pros
High Pay and Great Opportunities! The staff goes above and beyond!
Cons
Wonderful Therapist Owned Company!!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORFebruary 23, 2017
I have been a travel Speech Pathologist with Therapeutic Resources since May of 2016. It was important for me to work for an agency where a therapist was the owner/administrator . They understand what your day and life is like being a therapist themselves. If you encounter any problems while on assignment they are there for you and respond within the hour or same day. If all is going well on the assignment, you don't hear from them. They leave you alone to do your job! I loved that! I highly recommend this company and can't say enough about them! A++++ company!!!!
Pros
understanding
Should be your FIRST CALL!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 14, 2017
The so called "major" healthcare staffing firms may have the branding machine working for them but Therapeutic Resources have "major" contacts that directly lead to excellent placements. They have placed me at excellent sites for two years in a row. Needless to say, they're the first for me to call when I'm searching for an assignment.

Thanks again for all your hard work!!!
Pros
hard working, great contacts
Cons
I highly recommend this company !
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Monterey, CAJanuary 23, 2017
As an OT traveler, I've worked with several other companies and have to say the staff at Therapeutic Resources are truly amazing! They're personable, supportive and eager to help. They go above and beyond to get everything needed to start a new job which can be daunting and make this process as smooth as possible. When I need anything or in a jam (which I was) they were right there assisting me. I really feel they have my best interest at heart. I would strongly encourage anyone looking for travel assignments to reach out to Therapeutic Resources!
Pros
Exceptional Staff!
Cons
Therapeutic Resources is the Best!
Northwest Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 19, 2017
I just started with Therapeutic Resources January 2017 and it has been a wonderful experience. There is a lot of support staff for one thing and they are all very good at communicating and helping in any way they can.
There aren't many staffing agencies here in Oregon so it was really nice to find work with a Therapist owned Registry again! I worked for PT On Call for almost 12 years and after they closed the doors in December of 2016 Jann offered me and all of the staff a position on the spot after hearing we would all be available in the Portland, OR area.
So far they have done everything they said they would do and on time. They had to develop a few new things to bring us all on and have taken everything in stride. I really appreciate what everyone at TR has done for me and my family this year!
Pros
good communication, good people
Cons
haven't found any yet
Great Place To Work! Highly Recommend Therapeutic Resources!
I started with Therapeutic Resources January 2017 and it has been a wonderful experience and transition. There is a strong team environment in house and with therapists.
Working for a company local to Oregon was important to me, so it was really nice to find a PT owned company right here. I worked for PT On Call for 10 years and after they closed the doors in December of 2016 and I took a hard look at the agencies out there. I needed something that was more individualized with a welcome home feeling. I had worked for large corporate companies in my past and that just wasn’t for me. I needed a company that catered to the therapist and clients. I found that with Therapeutic Resources.
Pros
family feel
Therapeutic Resources is Great to work with
PTA (Current Employee) –  Ventura, CAJanuary 18, 2017
I would recommend Therapeutic Resources to anyone in the medical field seeking employment. They were prompt in returning emails and phone calls as well as sending paychecks on time.
Pros
Jobs available, no switch
Highly Recommend Therapeutic Resources
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AlaskaJanuary 17, 2017
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Therapeutic Resources as a traveling Occupational Therapist. Jann has truly listened to the needs of me and my family. I feel that she is my teammate working towards the same goal and interests. I have had experience working for a large recruiting company and never felt the same level of attention and professionalism that Jann has shown me. If you want to support a family owned company that is accessible and professional, Therapeutic Resources is it.
Pros
communication, benefits
Cons
not sure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapeutic Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9