Therapeutic Resources Employee Reviews

Highly Recommend Therapeutic Resources
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AlaskaJanuary 17, 2017
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Therapeutic Resources as a traveling Occupational Therapist. Jann has truly listened to the needs of me and my family. I feel that she is my teammate working towards the same goal and interests. I have had experience working for a large recruiting company and never felt the same level of attention and professionalism that Jann has shown me. If you want to support a family owned company that is accessible and professional, Therapeutic Resources is it.
Pros
communication, benefits
Cons
not sure
Highly recommend this company!!
PTA (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAOctober 10, 2016
What can I say about Therapeutic Resources other than, they are awesome!! Not just saying that either, really mean it. Jann and Mark are super nice, attentive and easy to contact! If something is wrong/missing they contact you right away and fix the problem. I love love love this company they're extremely great and super professional!! Thank you all at Therapeutic Resources for making my experience working with you all a great one! :)
Pros
Responsive, friendly, attentive
Cons
I highly recommend Therapeutic Resources for physical therapists considering travel therapy employment.
Travel PT (Current Employee) –  Marble Hill, MOSeptember 27, 2016

They listen to your requests regarding contract negotiations and will support you 100% of the way. I am on my second assignment and was really surprised that I love it even more than the first placement. I received the competitive salary I was looking for and have never been happier and I was very picky about what I wanted. In fact, I would not sign my contract until it met my criteria. Therapeutic Resources lovingly renegotiated my contract and usually within 24 to 48 hours I had a contract that was conducive for all.

"In addition, they operate with low overhead and as a result can offer the most competitive compensation packages in the industry." as stated on their website is absolutely true. I had more than 20 recruiters from other companies contact me when they knew I was available for my next placement. Three recruiters asked what range my take home pay was an said "Wow that is really high". Later I was texting with another recruiter that wanted to know the compensation package I was looking for ended up speaking with their CPA and tried to scare me that I would be audited. Let me tell you, Jann was a travel therapist for many years and understands all of the financial intricacies involved and I am confident that I will pass an audit with flying colors. But don't take my word for it. When I first accepted a position with such a lucrative package I researched all of the federal laws and the laws in my state and can assure you that even if I get audited there is
  more... nothing that could be misconstrued. So in other words do not be afraid if it sounds to good to be true to other recruiters or yourself.  less
Pros
Great salary, great management and staff, Very personable and professional!
Highly Recommend this Company
Travel Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 27, 2016
Therapeutic Resources LLC was highly recommended to me by another travel/contract colleague while on a work assignment in California. Shortly after contacting the owner, Jann, I noticed a substantial differences between Therapeutic Resources and the large allied health travel company I had been working with for three years. They provide personalized attention and prompt communication. The selection of work assignments options and locations are comparable to the large organizations. The TR team is receptive and friendly. Highly recommended!
Pros
Pay, Customer Service, Personal Attention, Prompt Communication
Great company, wonderful work experience!
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Ventura County, CAJanuary 21, 2016
Therapeutic Resources is a great company to work for. Everyone is friendly and accommodating. It was easy to communicate with the employers and it was always a pleasure to receive thanks for my hard work. Working for Therapeutic Resources was a dream and one of the easiest working experiences I've had no hassles and no stress.
Pros
Supportive work environment, very accommodating!
Work for the Best!!
Speech and Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Bend, OregonDecember 3, 2015
I am currently employed as an SLP for Therapeutic Resources. The assignment they advertised in a fabulous location actually existed, no "bait and switch" here. I started my assignment a week and a half after contacting the company. TR made the process of getting credentialed very easy and ensured a smooth start of the assignment. They gave me a very fair contract, including negotiating a high pay rate and hourly guarantee. All communications and payroll has been timely. The owners have even invited the employees out for a drink and some outdoor music! All this AND a therapist owned company, not a huge organization.
Pros
Great management and compensation!
Family Owned, Wonderful Company!
SLP (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZJune 3, 2015
This company has been wonderful to work for. They are conscientious, and strive to meet the goals of their employees. They are excellent at negotiating and will work with other companies so their employees secure the best possible contract. Staff will work quickly to get the necessary paperwork processed and will bargain well for an acceptable wage.

I had the pleasure of doing two extended traveling contracts with this company and would gladly work with this employer again.
Pros
They really care about their employees!
Hands Down, the Top Travel Company!
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Lincoln City, OregonJune 3, 2015
Hands down, the top travel company that I have worked for over the years. Throughout my career, I have worked for five different travel companies and they are by far the best!

Their compensation is at the top of the pay scale. I did four travel assignments with TR and would not hesitate to work with them again. What I liked most about TR (besides their great compensation) is their professional "non-pressure" feel to their negotiations with you as a traveler. They are not like the used car sale man trying to sell you a bill of goods. They really do care about you and your experience and they want to compensate you appropriately for your hard work as a traveler. They care about you getting the right assignment based on your abilities, not based on getting just another contract with a client. You will know everyone at TR and they will know you. TR knows their stuff, they care about you as an employee, and you get that feeling from them with every interaction.

TR is a hard company to match. I highly recommend them!
Pros
Great compensation and they really care about their employees
Wonderful company to work for!
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAApril 30, 2015
I had the pleasure of working with Therapeutic Resources as a registry physical therapist. This was my first experience with a registry, and TR made the process smooth and easy. I would not hesitate to work with them again.
Pros
Professional, Efficient and Great Communication
Therapeutic Resources is a GREAT company!
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Orofino, IDApril 30, 2015
"Therapeutic Resources is a great company to work for with great benefits. The entire team has been exceptionally helpful in getting things in order for various assignments. Everyone has been quick to respond with helpful solutions when dealing with new contracts. I would highly recommend Therapeutic Resources as a company to work for and with. I look forward to working with Therapeutic Resources again in the future!"
Pros
Strong support, great communication from start to finish!
Highly Recommend
SLP (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORApril 16, 2015
My experience with Therapeutic Resources has been only positive. Communication has been prompt and easy, and the entire process from on-boarding through the duration of my contract has felt very streamlined -- much more so than some of the larger contract agencies! Highly recommend TR.
Pros
Efficient, Professional and Great Communication
Great Company with Outstanding Benefits
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORApril 9, 2015
Very responsive, easy to work with! They always go the extra mile for their travel staff. Therapeutic Resources is the best travel company I have worked with in my 19 years as a Physical Therapist.

I have found that Jann and Mark are very personable and have been very responsive to all forms of communication, email or telephone calls. All my questions or concerns are always addressed very quickly.

They have always been able to find a contract where I want to go and offer extremely competitive rates compared to other travel companies. Many other companies were only interested in extracting the most money out of their travel staff and highly profit driven.

Therapeutic Resources is a small company, therapist owned and is always looking out for the best interest of the traveler.
Pros
Great line of communication and extremely competitive rates!
Best Travel Company Ever!
Travel PTA (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORApril 9, 2015
I've worked with Jann and Mark (and Mary), at Therapeutic Resources for over 5 years and they are hands down the best rehab travel company to work for. I did over 5 assignments for them throughout Oregon and for each assignment Jann was always available to answer questions and give support. It's great to work with a PT who can relate to issues in the clinic and who will go to bat for you. I have since taken a permanent position, but I continue to recommend Therapeutic Resources to other clinicians I meet. If you are looking for a small company with outstanding customer service and pay packages, you won't find any better!
Pros
Excellent Management and Customer Service
jThey are reliable company, with good people person skill and proper jobplacement. they will work around your schedule make sure that the environmen
Occupational Therapy Assistant see resume (Current Employee) –  Long Island City, NYAugust 31, 2014
typical day at work. pick my case load and gather information from the nurses. such as who as doctor appointment or if anyone is sick. what you learn is just basic everyday needs of each patient.such as what is there goals. what do they hope to achieve from the therapy session. management is good work along side with everyone. every supportive. Co- workers are helpful and we work together cover for each other. the most enjoyable part of my job is to see my patient get well and go back home to their family.
A great company to work for whether you would like a traveler post or perm
Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  ArizonaJuly 30, 2013
The staff go out of their way to be supportive and make sure your experience at the position is excellent. The are personable, supportive and communicate with you ongoing. I have worked and still am employed as a traveler and highly recommend this company whether you are a new graduate or an experienced therapist!
Pros
Management; salary; etc.
Cons
Responsive and friendly. Understand the challenges of being a traveler.
SLP (Current Employee) –  California and OregonMay 25, 2013
I've been a therapy traveler for 7 years and have worked with a few of the larger travel companies. Therapeutic Resources will be my choice from now on. They have been able to find me jobs where I want to be without the pressure to accept suboptimal assignments I've felt from other companies. I've been happy with my placements, compensation, housing and benefits with each assignment.
Also, the team at Therapeutic Resources all seem to know me and understand the challenges of being a traveler. Excellent support!
Very supportive and responsive team to work with
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAApril 20, 2013
I worked 1 assignment with this company and they were very easy to work for.
The kind of company everyone wants to work for, the kind of people everyone wants to work with. Nothing but the highest of praisees.
ota (Current Employee) –  chico,caApril 17, 2013
I have nothing but praise and appreciation for being able to work for such marvelous people.
Pros
recommend to anyone who inquires
Therapeutic Resources beyond excellance!
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA.April 17, 2013
From the time I contacted them for placement to the end of my assignment Brooke Blackwelder walked me through everything I needed. I am committed to her thus Therapeutic Resouces and will always be there for this company if they need me. Their commitment to me as an employee matches my work ethics. Honest, fair and excellant follow-through with all aspects in setting up placement.
Pros
brooke blackwelder, simply the best.
Cons
nothing i can think of.
The staff at Therapeutic Resources is what sets them apart from other recruiters.
Traveling PTA (Former Employee) –  OregonApril 16, 2013
Therapeutic Resources is always a pleasure to work with. The staff always returns calls and emails quickly, keeps you in the loop during the job search process, negotiates contracts that are in the best interest of the traveler, and sends emails periodically to let you know of job openings that might be of interest to you. My experiences with Therapeutic Resources have always been 100% positive. I would recommend them to other therapists in a heartbeat.
Pros
staff, contracts, benefits
Cons
none that i can think of...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapeutic Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9