Therapeutic Resources Employee Reviews

A Company that Goes Above and Beyond!
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Flemingsburg, KYMay 2, 2017
I have been with Therapeutic Resources for 3 travel contract assignments now. The company as a whole as well as my wonderful recruiter, Kristi, have really went above and beyond to find desired assignments, make timely and smooth transitions, and ensure my personal needs were met. With Therapeutic Resources I have truly felt like my best interest and needs were met consistently; no questions asked. My recruiter, Kristi, was especially easy to work with, exceedingly kind, and always accommodated my wishes. Furthermore, this group has been incredibly proactive and contacted me intermittently to update on future assignments and discuss satisfaction levels with all aspects of travel. Very pleased with my experience!
Pros
Fantastic staff!
Outstanding Travel Company
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYApril 4, 2017
Therapeutic Resources is an outstanding travel agency that advocates for the highest pay and amazing jobs. I had wonderful experiences working for them and give them 5 stars!
Pros
High Pay and Great Opportunities! The staff goes above and beyond!
Cons
Wonderful Therapist Owned Company!!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORFebruary 23, 2017
I have been a travel Speech Pathologist with Therapeutic Resources since May of 2016. It was important for me to work for an agency where a therapist was the owner/administrator . They understand what your day and life is like being a therapist themselves. If you encounter any problems while on assignment they are there for you and respond within the hour or same day. If all is going well on the assignment, you don't hear from them. They leave you alone to do your job! I loved that! I highly recommend this company and can't say enough about them! A++++ company!!!!
Pros
understanding
Should be your FIRST CALL!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 14, 2017
The so called "major" healthcare staffing firms may have the branding machine working for them but Therapeutic Resources have "major" contacts that directly lead to excellent placements. They have placed me at excellent sites for two years in a row. Needless to say, they're the first for me to call when I'm searching for an assignment.

Thanks again for all your hard work!!!
Pros
hard working, great contacts
Cons
I highly recommend this company !
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Monterey, CAJanuary 23, 2017
As an OT traveler, I've worked with several other companies and have to say the staff at Therapeutic Resources are truly amazing! They're personable, supportive and eager to help. They go above and beyond to get everything needed to start a new job which can be daunting and make this process as smooth as possible. When I need anything or in a jam (which I was) they were right there assisting me. I really feel they have my best interest at heart. I would strongly encourage anyone looking for travel assignments to reach out to Therapeutic Resources!
Pros
Exceptional Staff!
Cons
Therapeutic Resources is the Best!
Northwest Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 19, 2017
I just started with Therapeutic Resources January 2017 and it has been a wonderful experience. There is a lot of support staff for one thing and they are all very good at communicating and helping in any way they can.
There aren't many staffing agencies here in Oregon so it was really nice to find work with a Therapist owned Registry again! I worked for PT On Call for almost 12 years and after they closed the doors in December of 2016 Jann offered me and all of the staff a position on the spot after hearing we would all be available in the Portland, OR area.
So far they have done everything they said they would do and on time. They had to develop a few new things to bring us all on and have taken everything in stride. I really appreciate what everyone at TR has done for me and my family this year!
Pros
good communication, good people
Cons
haven't found any yet
Great Place To Work! Highly Recommend Therapeutic Resources!
I started with Therapeutic Resources January 2017 and it has been a wonderful experience and transition. There is a strong team environment in house and with therapists.
Working for a company local to Oregon was important to me, so it was really nice to find a PT owned company right here. I worked for PT On Call for 10 years and after they closed the doors in December of 2016 and I took a hard look at the agencies out there. I needed something that was more individualized with a welcome home feeling. I had worked for large corporate companies in my past and that just wasn’t for me. I needed a company that catered to the therapist and clients. I found that with Therapeutic Resources.
Pros
family feel
Therapeutic Resources is Great to work with
PTA (Current Employee) –  Ventura, CAJanuary 18, 2017
I would recommend Therapeutic Resources to anyone in the medical field seeking employment. They were prompt in returning emails and phone calls as well as sending paychecks on time.
Pros
Jobs available, no switch
Highly Recommend Therapeutic Resources
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AlaskaJanuary 17, 2017
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Therapeutic Resources as a traveling Occupational Therapist. Jann has truly listened to the needs of me and my family. I feel that she is my teammate working towards the same goal and interests. I have had experience working for a large recruiting company and never felt the same level of attention and professionalism that Jann has shown me. If you want to support a family owned company that is accessible and professional, Therapeutic Resources is it.
Pros
communication, benefits
Cons
not sure
Highly recommend this company!!
PTA (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAOctober 10, 2016
What can I say about Therapeutic Resources other than, they are awesome!! Not just saying that either, really mean it. Jann and Mark are super nice, attentive and easy to contact! If something is wrong/missing they contact you right away and fix the problem. I love love love this company they're extremely great and super professional!! Thank you all at Therapeutic Resources for making my experience working with you all a great one! :)
Pros
Responsive, friendly, attentive
Cons

Want to know more about Therapeutic Resources?

Ask a question
I highly recommend Therapeutic Resources for physical therapists considering travel therapy employment.
Travel PT (Current Employee) –  Marble Hill, MOSeptember 27, 2016

They listen to your requests regarding contract negotiations and will support you 100% of the way. I am on my second assignment and was really surprised that I love it even more than the first placement. I received the competitive salary I was looking for and have never been happier and I was very picky about what I wanted. In fact, I would not sign my contract until it met my criteria. Therapeutic Resources lovingly renegotiated my contract and usually within 24 to 48 hours I had a contract that was conducive for all.

"In addition, they operate with low overhead and as a result can offer the most competitive compensation packages in the industry." as stated on their website is absolutely true. I had more than 20 recruiters from other companies contact me when they knew I was available for my next placement. Three recruiters asked what range my take home pay was an said "Wow that is really high". Later I was texting with another recruiter that wanted to know the compensation package I was looking for ended up speaking with their CPA and tried to scare me that I would be audited. Let me tell you, Jann was a travel therapist for many years and understands all of the financial intricacies involved and I am confident that I will pass an audit with flying colors. But don't take my word for it. When I first accepted a position with such a lucrative package I researched all of the federal laws and the laws in my state and can assure you that even if I get audited there is
  more... nothing that could be misconstrued. So in other words do not be afraid if it sounds to good to be true to other recruiters or yourself.  less
Pros
Great salary, great management and staff, Very personable and professional!
Highly Recommend this Company
Travel Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 27, 2016
Therapeutic Resources LLC was highly recommended to me by another travel/contract colleague while on a work assignment in California. Shortly after contacting the owner, Jann, I noticed a substantial differences between Therapeutic Resources and the large allied health travel company I had been working with for three years. They provide personalized attention and prompt communication. The selection of work assignments options and locations are comparable to the large organizations. The TR team is receptive and friendly. Highly recommended!
Pros
Pay, Customer Service, Personal Attention, Prompt Communication
Great company, wonderful work experience!
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Ventura County, CAJanuary 21, 2016
Therapeutic Resources is a great company to work for. Everyone is friendly and accommodating. It was easy to communicate with the employers and it was always a pleasure to receive thanks for my hard work. Working for Therapeutic Resources was a dream and one of the easiest working experiences I've had no hassles and no stress.
Pros
Supportive work environment, very accommodating!
Work for the Best!!
Speech and Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Bend, OregonDecember 3, 2015
I am currently employed as an SLP for Therapeutic Resources. The assignment they advertised in a fabulous location actually existed, no "bait and switch" here. I started my assignment a week and a half after contacting the company. TR made the process of getting credentialed very easy and ensured a smooth start of the assignment. They gave me a very fair contract, including negotiating a high pay rate and hourly guarantee. All communications and payroll has been timely. The owners have even invited the employees out for a drink and some outdoor music! All this AND a therapist owned company, not a huge organization.
Pros
Great management and compensation!
Family Owned, Wonderful Company!
SLP (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZJune 3, 2015
This company has been wonderful to work for. They are conscientious, and strive to meet the goals of their employees. They are excellent at negotiating and will work with other companies so their employees secure the best possible contract. Staff will work quickly to get the necessary paperwork processed and will bargain well for an acceptable wage.

I had the pleasure of doing two extended traveling contracts with this company and would gladly work with this employer again.
Pros
They really care about their employees!
Hands Down, the Top Travel Company!
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Lincoln City, OregonJune 3, 2015
Hands down, the top travel company that I have worked for over the years. Throughout my career, I have worked for five different travel companies and they are by far the best!

Their compensation is at the top of the pay scale. I did four travel assignments with TR and would not hesitate to work with them again. What I liked most about TR (besides their great compensation) is their professional "non-pressure" feel to their negotiations with you as a traveler. They are not like the used car sale man trying to sell you a bill of goods. They really do care about you and your experience and they want to compensate you appropriately for your hard work as a traveler. They care about you getting the right assignment based on your abilities, not based on getting just another contract with a client. You will know everyone at TR and they will know you. TR knows their stuff, they care about you as an employee, and you get that feeling from them with every interaction.

TR is a hard company to match. I highly recommend them!
Pros
Great compensation and they really care about their employees
Wonderful company to work for!
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAApril 30, 2015
I had the pleasure of working with Therapeutic Resources as a registry physical therapist. This was my first experience with a registry, and TR made the process smooth and easy. I would not hesitate to work with them again.
Pros
Professional, Efficient and Great Communication
Therapeutic Resources is a GREAT company!
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Orofino, IDApril 30, 2015
"Therapeutic Resources is a great company to work for with great benefits. The entire team has been exceptionally helpful in getting things in order for various assignments. Everyone has been quick to respond with helpful solutions when dealing with new contracts. I would highly recommend Therapeutic Resources as a company to work for and with. I look forward to working with Therapeutic Resources again in the future!"
Pros
Strong support, great communication from start to finish!
Highly Recommend
SLP (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORApril 16, 2015
My experience with Therapeutic Resources has been only positive. Communication has been prompt and easy, and the entire process from on-boarding through the duration of my contract has felt very streamlined -- much more so than some of the larger contract agencies! Highly recommend TR.
Pros
Efficient, Professional and Great Communication
Great Company with Outstanding Benefits
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORApril 9, 2015
Very responsive, easy to work with! They always go the extra mile for their travel staff. Therapeutic Resources is the best travel company I have worked with in my 19 years as a Physical Therapist.

I have found that Jann and Mark are very personable and have been very responsive to all forms of communication, email or telephone calls. All my questions or concerns are always addressed very quickly.

They have always been able to find a contract where I want to go and offer extremely competitive rates compared to other travel companies. Many other companies were only interested in extracting the most money out of their travel staff and highly profit driven.

Therapeutic Resources is a small company, therapist owned and is always looking out for the best interest of the traveler.
Pros
Great line of communication and extremely competitive rates!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapeutic Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9