Therapeutic Resources

Therapeutic Resources Employee Reviews in United States

Great company, wonderful work experience!
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Ventura County, CAJanuary 21, 2016
Therapeutic Resources is a great company to work for. Everyone is friendly and accommodating. It was easy to communicate with the employers and it was always a pleasure to receive thanks for my hard work. Working for Therapeutic Resources was a dream and one of the easiest working experiences I've had no hassles and no stress.
Pros
Supportive work environment, very accommodating!
Work for the Best!!
Speech and Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Bend, OregonDecember 3, 2015
I am currently employed as an SLP for Therapeutic Resources. The assignment they advertised in a fabulous location actually existed, no "bait and switch" here. I started my assignment a week and a half after contacting the company. TR made the process of getting credentialed very easy and ensured a smooth start of the assignment. They gave me a very fair contract, including negotiating a high pay rate and hourly guarantee. All communications and payroll has been timely. The owners have even invited the employees out for a drink and some outdoor music! All this AND a therapist owned company, not a huge organization.
Pros
Great management and compensation!
Family Owned, Wonderful Company!
SLP (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZJune 3, 2015
This company has been wonderful to work for. They are conscientious, and strive to meet the goals of their employees. They are excellent at negotiating and will work with other companies so their employees secure the best possible contract. Staff will work quickly to get the necessary paperwork processed and will bargain well for an acceptable wage.

I had the pleasure of doing two extended traveling contracts with this company and would gladly work with this employer again.
Pros
They really care about their employees!
Hands Down, the Top Travel Company!
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Lincoln City, OregonJune 3, 2015
Hands down, the top travel company that I have worked for over the years. Throughout my career, I have worked for five different travel companies and they are by far the best!

Their compensation is at the top of the pay scale. I did four travel assignments with TR and would not hesitate to work with them again. What I liked most about TR (besides their great compensation) is their professional "non-pressure" feel to their negotiations with you as a traveler. They are not like the used car sale man trying to sell you a bill of goods. They really do care about you and your experience and they want to compensate you appropriately for your hard work as a traveler. They care about you getting the right assignment based on your abilities, not based on getting just another contract with a client. You will know everyone at TR and they will know you. TR knows their stuff, they care about you as an employee, and you get that feeling from them with every interaction.

TR is a hard company to match. I highly recommend them!
Pros
Great compensation and they really care about their employees
Wonderful company to work for!
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAApril 30, 2015
I had the pleasure of working with Therapeutic Resources as a registry physical therapist. This was my first experience with a registry, and TR made the process smooth and easy. I would not hesitate to work with them again.
Pros
Professional, Efficient and Great Communication
Therapeutic Resources is a GREAT company!
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Orofino, IDApril 30, 2015
"Therapeutic Resources is a great company to work for with great benefits. The entire team has been exceptionally helpful in getting things in order for various assignments. Everyone has been quick to respond with helpful solutions when dealing with new contracts. I would highly recommend Therapeutic Resources as a company to work for and with. I look forward to working with Therapeutic Resources again in the future!"
Pros
Strong support, great communication from start to finish!
Highly Recommend
SLP (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORApril 16, 2015
My experience with Therapeutic Resources has been only positive. Communication has been prompt and easy, and the entire process from on-boarding through the duration of my contract has felt very streamlined -- much more so than some of the larger contract agencies! Highly recommend TR.
Pros
Efficient, Professional and Great Communication
Great Company with Outstanding Benefits
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORApril 9, 2015
Very responsive, easy to work with! They always go the extra mile for their travel staff. Therapeutic Resources is the best travel company I have worked with in my 19 years as a Physical Therapist.

I have found that Jann and Mark are very personable and have been very responsive to all forms of communication, email or telephone calls. All my questions or concerns are always addressed very quickly.

They have always been able to find a contract where I want to go and offer extremely competitive rates compared to other travel companies. Many other companies were only interested in extracting the most money out of their travel staff and highly profit driven.

Therapeutic Resources is a small company, therapist owned and is always looking out for the best interest of the traveler.
Pros
Great line of communication and extremely competitive rates!
Best Travel Company Ever!
Travel PTA (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORApril 9, 2015
I've worked with Jann and Mark (and Mary), at Therapeutic Resources for over 5 years and they are hands down the best rehab travel company to work for. I did over 5 assignments for them throughout Oregon and for each assignment Jann was always available to answer questions and give support. It's great to work with a PT who can relate to issues in the clinic and who will go to bat for you. I have since taken a permanent position, but I continue to recommend Therapeutic Resources to other clinicians I meet. If you are looking for a small company with outstanding customer service and pay packages, you won't find any better!
Pros
Excellent Management and Customer Service
A great company to work for whether you would like a traveler post or perm
Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  ArizonaJuly 30, 2013
The staff go out of their way to be supportive and make sure your experience at the position is excellent. The are personable, supportive and communicate with you ongoing. I have worked and still am employed as a traveler and highly recommend this company whether you are a new graduate or an experienced therapist!
Pros
management; salary; etc.
Responsive and friendly. Understand the challenges of being a traveler.
SLP (Current Employee) –  California and OregonMay 25, 2013
I've been a therapy traveler for 7 years and have worked with a few of the larger travel companies. Therapeutic Resources will be my choice from now on. They have been able to find me jobs where I want to be without the pressure to accept suboptimal assignments I've felt from other companies. I've been happy with my placements, compensation, housing and benefits with each assignment.
Also, the team at Therapeutic Resources all seem to know me and understand the challenges of being a traveler. Excellent support!
Very supportive and responsive team to work with
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAApril 20, 2013
I worked 1 assignment with this company and they were very easy to work for.
The kind of company everyone wants to work for, the kind of people everyone wants to work with. Nothing but the highest of praisees.
ota (Current Employee) –  chico,caApril 17, 2013
I have nothing but praise and appreciation for being able to work for such marvelous people.
Pros
recommend to anyone who inquires
Therapeutic Resources beyond excellance!
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA.April 17, 2013
From the time I contacted them for placement to the end of my assignment Brooke Blackwelder walked me through everything I needed. I am committed to her thus Therapeutic Resouces and will always be there for this company if they need me. Their commitment to me as an employee matches my work ethics. Honest, fair and excellant follow-through with all aspects in setting up placement.
Pros
brooke blackwelder, simply the best.
Cons
nothing i can think of.
The staff at Therapeutic Resources is what sets them apart from other recruiters.
Traveling PTA (Former Employee) –  OregonApril 16, 2013
Therapeutic Resources is always a pleasure to work with. The staff always returns calls and emails quickly, keeps you in the loop during the job search process, negotiates contracts that are in the best interest of the traveler, and sends emails periodically to let you know of job openings that might be of interest to you. My experiences with Therapeutic Resources have always been 100% positive. I would recommend them to other therapists in a heartbeat.
Pros
staff, contracts, benefits
Cons
none that i can think of...
very supportive
COTA (Former Employee) –  New JerseyApril 10, 2013
helped me find good placements as a COTA in NJ, supported me through the hurricane. made sure i was happy and well-compensated
Responsive - Knowledgeable - Friendly
Marketing and IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORMarch 4, 2013
Having dealt with almost every major staffing and recruitment firm over the last 20 years, I can tell you that Therapeutic Resources has all the resources of a huge organization but it small enough to treat you like a real person and not like a paycheck.

In an industry that is moving towards huge vendor management companies, Therapeutic Resources offers a more personal experience and excellent pay rates due to low overhead. I have and will continue to recommend this organization to all my family and friends alike.
Pros
based in bend, or - family atmosphere - responsible
Cons
it can be quite difficult to drive to work during or after a snow storm.
Dependable responsive excellent pay rates
Chief Financial Officer (Current Employee) –  OregonFebruary 21, 2013
Therapeutic Resources is a PT owned therapy travel company. We offer some of the highest pay packages in the industry. We offer personalized service and have excellent customer service as evident by our testimonials.
Pros
therapist owned, high pay
Great Personal Touch
Recuiter (Current Employee) –  BendFebruary 19, 2013
Therapeutic Resources is PT owned and there fore has a great insight to what a therapist is looking for from their employer. We have a very personal touch to our recruiting.
Responsive, Competent and Dependable
President (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORFebruary 6, 2013
Therapeutic Resources is the small company with the personal touch. The staff are clinically knowledgeable, professional and responsive.

In addition, the compensation packages are above the industry norm.

Therapeutic Resources goes the extra mile for their Clients!
Pros
customer service

Comment – March 23, 2013

Don't know exactly what is going on here, but relevant reviews by employees are better than the actually ownership