Therapists Unlimited Employee Reviews

Solid start
Occcupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILMay 7, 2017
The communicate well, and timely. They are responsive to your personal preferences regarding clinical site type and location as well as they can, and have already revised my location more to my preference.
Enjoy my time there. A great company!
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 2, 2017
They have treated me well and I always recommend this company to persons interested in traveling. People that have worked with me rarely leave the company. I think it is one of the best companies in the therapy marketplace.
Pros
Great benefits.
Learning experience
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  OregonMarch 1, 2016
Healthcare Recruiting
Good way to build management skills
Good internal team
HR Team is on your side
No clear structure with policy and procedures of internal employees
Systems that are used are slow and outdated
Active and Involved Staff
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 23, 2015
The office staff has always been easily accessible and very good about returning phone calls and e-mails quickly, however, the payroll department still has yet to reimburse me for my state license renewal that was submitted two months ago!
Pros
Good communication between staff and employees
Cons
Decreased continuity from one assignment to another
Great place to work for!
Per Diem Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 19, 2015
Management is very involved and cares about their staff. I enjoy the flexibility of being able to pick what assignments I want to work and what days. The downside is that the schedule isn't always regular, however as I have worked there longer, I'm pretty consistently working part time which is great for me being a new graduate. They are willing to give new grads a chance which is helpful for me as I seek to build my work experience and eventually hope to get a more permanent position. The hardest part of the job is how far I have traveled for some assignments, but it got my foot in the door and now I'm working closer to home mostly with shorter commutes.
Honest and reliable staffing company
speech language pathologist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 31, 2014
The staff at Therapists Unlimited is always pleasant to interact with and returns calls and emails promptly. They have always been available to me when I have needed them. I believe they try their best to keep their employees working as much as possible and in assignments/positions that make them happy. I feel that they listened to my wants/needs and tried to find the best fit possible.
This company trully cares for their therapists!
School Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Houston TXDecember 11, 2012
I recently came on board as a school Speech Therapists and the girls at Therapists Unlimited have been great. They didn't push or bother, they simply listened to my need. They were able to place me in the school district I requested with flexible hours. I am very happy with my job and the team here in Houston!
Pros
work life ballance
Tu
Contract Occupational Therapy (PRN) (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 1, 2012
I had worked for this company prior to another company buying out my contract. I LOVED this company at that time. I just restarted with this company in September after leaving a FT job and many of the people I had worked with before were gone. I have found my experience with this company to be much different this time around.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
no guarantee of hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapists Unlimited. Our community is ready to answer.

Therapists Unlimited Reviews by Location