Therapy Solutions Employee Reviews

Not stressful; follows guidelines well
PRN PTA (Current Employee) –  Urbana, OHOctober 30, 2017
I have enjoyed my PRN employment with Therapy Solutions and would be interested in FT, if available. The management, team and facility have always been positive and everyone seems to enjoy their jobs.
Pros
Positive and supportive team
Cons
PRN only
internship
Delay the Disease, Group Exercise Assistant (Former Employee) –  Van Wert, OHOctober 19, 2017
I did 3 months of full time internship with this company and loved it. The staff are all very friendly and willing to work with each other. It is very fast-paced which can be hard but the patients make the job very rewarding. The OT is very nice.
Demanding, Stressful
o Medical coder and biller (Former Employee) –  Dove Creek, COJune 3, 2017
Therapy Solutions is a good start up position for any coder. High stress due to blurry lines between managements business and personal aspects. Hardest part of the is trying to stay ahead of the expectations.
Family first atmosphere.
Athletic Trainer (Current Employee) –  Dickinson, NDMay 30, 2017
Great place to work with amazing people who help support one another. Very flexible with one's schedule when it comes to appointments and time off. Positive atmosphere in which you leave work everyday happy and content.
reputable and productive place to work
HOMEMAKER (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMay 18, 2017
I enjoyed working there. They cared about their employees and offered further training.. I could make my own schedule and went in the elderly's home and cleaned their house, took them to appointments, fixed food for them, etc. Anything extra they needed help with, I helped them... It was laid back and rewarding to be able to help them..
great place to work
PTA (Former Employee) –  Delphos, OHMarch 27, 2017
Great people to work with and the company really cares about all of their patients and the outcomes of therapy. Great management and showing that they care about their staff.
Opportunites in multiple settings.
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Van Wert, OHMarch 19, 2017
There are opportunities in multiple settings (pediatrics, outpatient, inpatient, skilled nursing and home health). Staff is approachable and resourceful.
Therapy Solutions
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MEJanuary 2, 2015
They will want you to sign a competition contract not to work within a certain number of miles of Bangor for two years upon termination of employment there. I refused and they were ok with that. It isn't fair to me the employee. How would I find a job in my location? Otherwise the job was great.
Provided per diem therapists
OK to contact Erin Bates, Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonds, WASeptember 27, 2014
Loved working with this company!
Always had plenty of assignments and many were long-term.
na
PRN PTA (Current Employee) –  Van Wert, OHJuly 28, 2014
Therapy Solutions has a variety of facilities including Van Wert Hospital, Van Crest nursing homes, and out patient. Therapy Solutions has some wonderful therapist.
Pros
flexable hours.
Cons
non
AWESOME Company!
Early Intervention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCJune 2, 2014
Therapy Solutions is an awesome company to work for! The coworkers are fabulous and the job is very rewarding and enjoyable.
Flexible
Physical Therapist/DOR/Senior-Lead PT (Current Employee) –  Beatrice, NEAugust 19, 2013
I loved working for therapy solutions, it is flexible regarding everything, and it has great opportunities for taveling. They base out of WA and OR, so you'll find your greatest chances there, but they'll work with you for what you want.
Rehab Tech
Rehab Tech (Former Employee) –  Van Wert, OHFebruary 14, 2013
• Provided assistance to Physical Therapists in patient care.
• Responsible for cleaning and organization of equipment.
• Ability to answer incoming phone calls and scheduling of patients.
A great place to work.....
Temporary Operations and Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WA 98223February 10, 2012
I only worked there as a temp and during that time my father passed away suddenly. All of the staff and upper management were so helpful and compassionate. For the most part, I loved the job!
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
temp