Psychological Services for Long-Term Care Facilities
The Therapy4u-Chicago is seeking a Bilingual, Spanish-speaking Social Worker to work up to 12 hours.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs) need for part-time job openings in the Chicagoland Metro Area. 1099 CONTRACT RESPONSIBILITIES.
Looking for licensed clinical psychologist and licensed clinical social worker psychotherapists for nursing home residents with mental illnesses such as Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective disorder, Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Substance Abuse, Dementia, etc.
Flexible work schedules with a competitive salary.
- Provide individual therapy to nursing home residents with behavioral problems, grief, mental health issues, personal growth issues, post-traumatic difficulties, relationship challenges, etc.
- Complete assessment in order to formulate an accurate diagnosis and comprehensive treatment interventions to serve the identified client and family.
- Show proficiency in understanding clinical issues unique to the geriatric client.
- Document diagnosis, treatment plans, goals, and interventions, evaluation results, observations and progress in the client medical record.
- Establish goals and objectives for treatment based on assessment data contained in the psychosocial assessment.
- Provide behavioral or cognitive psychotherapy to examine how thoughts and feelings relate to behavior.
- Conduct group psychotherapy to treat issues in a wider context by working with groups of people facing similar difficulties.
- Provide humanistic/integrative psychotherapy to integrate a wide range of approaches to treat clients.
- Provide psychodynamic psychotherapy for elderly clients to explore how issues in their early lives might be responsible for the issues they are currently facing.
Current Licensure as State of Illinois LCSW or clinical psychologist.
2-5 years experience working with Mental Illness clients, older adults and families.
Bilingual Spanish or Korean.
MSW in social work, doctorate in psychology or advanced degree in related field.
Visit our website www.therapy4u-chicago.com