Think Finance

Think Finance Employer Reviews

Great Work Environment in Light Collections
Customer Service (Former Employee), Richardson, TxMay 23, 2014
Good place to work and grow. Loved the mixture of working in collections as well as customer service
This was not Think Finance--this was Metasource, the outsourcing company contracted with Think Finance
Loan Verification Specialist (Former Employee), Draper, UTMay 17, 2014
Small, unfriendly call center where the management staff all think they're better than the average employee. Pay is low, attendance policy is utterly impossible, worker after worker were fired once 6 points were reached, no chance for redemption; if you're even thirty seconds late getting back from breaks or lunch, you get a half point added to your – more... attendance score. When you reach 6, you're done--no thanks, no warnings, no work-arounds. They have a very high turn-over rate, the benefits suck and you would do better cleaning porta-a-potties with a teaspoon than working for MetaSource. Don't bother . – less
Fast Paced!
Intern (Current Employee), Fort WorthApril 10, 2014
Pros: $4 lunches, casual wear.
Think Finance is a quick paced environment that keeps you on your toes.
Excellent benefits and Co workers
Collections Account Representative (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 11, 2014
Pros: excellent bonuses
Cons: collections are not always included in employee extras.
This job was fast paced collections and The rewards of collecting were astronomical as far as bonuses. I enjoyed working at Think Finance.
if you valuable your personal time run
Project Manager & PMO Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 4, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: shananigans, work life balance
I was laid off recently from this company and for what its worth they paid well, their version of work life balance is non existent
Great pay, nice work environment, overly sensitive.
Developer (Risk) (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 15, 2013
I was fired after only two months. I was told that there were personality conflicts between me and a few members of the team. The only women on the team was overly sensitive to some comments that were made in jest. I was not given any warning that there were problems, nor was I given opportunity to fix the situation. I was fired for the sake of convenience.
Ok place to work for
Risk Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TxAugust 19, 2013
It was an ok place to work for. I was always on my toes. Things are always fast paced.
Great work Place
Special Handling (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 25, 2013
Think bigWe have always been the innovator in our industry. Ideas, both big and small, are our competitive advantage. All of us share a responsibility to think outside the box, challenge the status quo, and embrace change.

Do the right thingDoing the right thing is not optional (even when no one is watching). We hold each other to the highest standards – more... and earn our reputation every day.

Raise the barExcellence isn't a skill, it's a habit - the gradual result of always striving to do better. As a company and as individuals we push ourselves to build on success, learn from failure, and get better every day.

Win togetherOur goals are too big to achieve as individuals. Collaboration isn't a by-product of our work, it is our primary focus. It's also more fun. – less
Productive and full of games and prizes
Customer Support (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 14, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no raise
A typical day at work is very unpredictable. Some days the volume is very high and calls are back to back. Then there are days when its slow but offline work is high. Never a dull day for management when thinking of new ways to keep us aware of everyday changes. my co-workers are very laid back and easy going. I would have to say the hardest is not – more... having any options available to assist the customer when they are in real need of the money. Being able to help the customer and finding solutions to help the customer is very satisfying. – less
Overall Great Company to work for
IT - QA (Former Employee), Ft WorthDecember 3, 2012
Pros: discounted lunches, great pay
Cons: long hours
At first when you go there, it is difficult to get used to the constant change, but after a while, you come to expect it. Management would freuquently change their mind at the last minute and you have to get used to shifting directions. Senior management frequently tries out new ideas (no meeting Wednesday for example, bonus structure, etc).
Great pay, fun place to work
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 16, 2012
I LOVED working here, even though it was short-lived. Great incentives and loved the employees.
Think Finance
Account Service Rep (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 15, 2012
Pros: better pay
Cons: good location
Think Finance was an ok company to work for . Think is in a good location in the DFW area.
Great Company
Account Service Rep (Former Employee), Fort Worth TXApril 21, 2012
Pros: loved the way they treated there employees
Cons: got lay off
I loved working here I had to leave due to a layoff. They treated us like family this company dies alot for there employees great co workers great people.
Up an coming company
Senior Project Manager, FTC (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 25, 2012
Pros: growing
Cons: still small
This company has a number of hard working employees. The company is an outstanding underbanking business.