Think Finance Employee Reviews in United States

Customer Service Representative
Loan Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 19, 2016
Think Finance which split to Elevate is a great company to work for. Work life is fast paced and everyone works as a Team. Some expectations are a bit too high in a short amount of time but is possible to achieve.
I only left due to moving out of state.
Good company
Finance (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 1, 2015
Opportunities to advance are very slim-unless you work in a form of IT. Company is small but is growing. Coworkers are the best part of the company
Pros
Openess in communication
Cons
advancement
Great Atmosphere. Fun place to work
IT QA Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXJuly 26, 2015
The Addison office is convienietly located on Beltline on the 7th floor of a building. All of the furniture is modern ( from Ikea). We have lots of fun activities, like pot lucks, celebrations, popcorn etc. Gourmet lunches are catered in twice a week and only cost employees and contractors $4. Breakfast is free every morning and we have happy hour in the office ever other Friday.

Management is pretty good. You are expected to be a professional and are trusted to do your job. There is some flexibility in schedules and at times, you are allowed to work from home.
Pros
Flexibility, clean fun work atmosphere
disappointed
Staff Accountant (contract) (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 10, 2015
Some people in management are more worried about showing there power than actual looking that the work that people put in. If your a contractor you will be treated like one there no part of a team
Great Company Culture
Recruiting/HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 20, 2015
Think Finance is a culture unlike many organizations. Everyone works collaboratively across the board, from the CEO down. There is no dress code policy, free breakfast every morning, healthy lunch options catered 2 days a week, and a camaraderie that helps the laid-back culture.
Happy Hour on Friday?
Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 31, 2014
This was a nice place to work in that it was close to home, great location, nice offices, fair hard working people. Evidently they have happy hour on Friday's now, but not while I was there. Work Life balance was excellent; I was not micromanaged, instead, I went in, did my job and went home. My boss had total trust in what I was doing. This job was also a good fit because they did use my talents to the fullest. I was a trainer but when the Call Center director left, they allowed me to spend 50% of my time managing the call center in the interim
Pros
great location
Cons
lay offs were rampant
fun workplace
Loan Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 23, 2014
The environment was great. The pay could have been a lot better for the work that is done. Very Flexible management team.
Educate Yourself
Back-End /Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 6, 2014
not a good environment to work in. Management and other employs not willing to help and only interested in what benefits them only. I would not recommend working for this company to anyone..you will be better off working for a different company.
Pros
decent benefits.
Cons
short breaks and a 30 min lunch, bonus structure is a joke.
Great Work Environment in Light Collections
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TxMay 23, 2014
Good place to work and grow. Loved the mixture of working in collections as well as customer service
This was not Think Finance--this was Metasource, the outsourcing company contracted with Think Finance
Loan Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTMay 17, 2014
Small, unfriendly call center where the management staff all think they're better than the average employee. Pay is low, attendance policy is utterly impossible, worker after worker were fired once 6 points were reached, no chance for redemption; if you're even thirty seconds late getting back from breaks or lunch, you get a half point added to your attendance score. When you reach 6, you're done--no thanks, no warnings, no work-arounds. They have a very high turn-over rate, the benefits suck and you would do better cleaning porta-a-potties with a teaspoon than working for MetaSource. Don't bother .

Want to know more about Think Finance?

Ask a question
Fast Paced!
Intern (Current Employee) –  Fort WorthApril 10, 2014
Think Finance is a quick paced environment that keeps you on your toes.
Pros
$4 lunches, casual wear.
Excellent benefits and Co workers
Collections Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 11, 2014
This job was fast paced collections and The rewards of collecting were astronomical as far as bonuses. I enjoyed working at Think Finance.
Pros
excellent bonuses
Cons
collections are not always included in employee extras.
if you valuable your personal time run
Project Manager & PMO Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 4, 2013
I was laid off recently from this company and for what its worth they paid well, their version of work life balance is non existent
Pros
pay
Cons
shananigans, work life balance
Great pay, nice work environment, overly sensitive.
Developer (Risk) (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 15, 2013
I was fired after only two months. I was told that there were personality conflicts between me and a few members of the team. The only women on the team was overly sensitive to some comments that were made in jest. I was not given any warning that there were problems, nor was I given opportunity to fix the situation. I was fired for the sake of convenience.
Ok place to work for
Risk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TxAugust 19, 2013
It was an ok place to work for. I was always on my toes. Things are always fast paced.
Great work Place
Special Handling (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 25, 2013
Think bigWe have always been the innovator in our industry. Ideas, both big and small, are our competitive advantage. All of us share a responsibility to think outside the box, challenge the status quo, and embrace change.

Do the right thingDoing the right thing is not optional (even when no one is watching). We hold each other to the highest standards and earn our reputation every day.

Raise the barExcellence isn't a skill, it's a habit - the gradual result of always striving to do better. As a company and as individuals we push ourselves to build on success, learn from failure, and get better every day.

Win togetherOur goals are too big to achieve as individuals. Collaboration isn't a by-product of our work, it is our primary focus. It's also more fun.
Productive and full of games and prizes
Customer Support (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 14, 2013
A typical day at work is very unpredictable. Some days the volume is very high and calls are back to back. Then there are days when its slow but offline work is high. Never a dull day for management when thinking of new ways to keep us aware of everyday changes. my co-workers are very laid back and easy going. I would have to say the hardest is not having any options available to assist the customer when they are in real need of the money. Being able to help the customer and finding solutions to help the customer is very satisfying.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no raise
Overall Great Company to work for
IT - QA (Former Employee) –  Ft WorthDecember 3, 2012
At first when you go there, it is difficult to get used to the constant change, but after a while, you come to expect it. Management would freuquently change their mind at the last minute and you have to get used to shifting directions. Senior management frequently tries out new ideas (no meeting Wednesday for example, bonus structure, etc).
Pros
discounted lunches, great pay
Cons
Great pay, fun place to work
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 16, 2012
I LOVED working here, even though it was short-lived. Great incentives and loved the employees.
Think Finance
Account Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 15, 2012
Think Finance was an ok company to work for . Think is in a good location in the DFW area.
Pros
better pay
Cons
good location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think Finance. Our community is ready to answer.