We are ThinkLiquidity , a diversified technology services provider focusing on providing risk management, analytics, and technology solutions to financial service firms, Investment Companies, Prime Brokers, Corporates and Select banks. Our proprietary matching technology settles over 1 billion in daily trading volume on various asset classes on the interbank market. Our company provides individuals the opportunity to learn new skills and concepts, encourage new ideas, foster growth and provide opportunities for rapid career advancement in a niche financial services industry.
The Development team seeks a MySQL/PHP Developer with exceptional programming, critical thinking and time management skills. The Incumbent must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritize work assignments, communicate effectively with internal staff and clients (if needed), and complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner. Follow-through skills and time management are critical elements of this position.
- Create various PHP applications for the Global Treasury and Finance Team.
- Work Closely with Senior Developers, project manager to review technical documents for new project and provide critical feedback.
- Have excellent Familiarity with LAMP/WAMP stacks.
- The candidate should be uncommonly well-adept at object-oriented PHP 5.x development.
- The candidate should be proficient with MySQL and be able to write moderately complex queries, work with stored procedures, views, triggers, etc.
- Very comfortable working with and implementing AJAX UIs.
- Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to succeed in a dynamic team environment.
Key Technical Skillsets and Experience
- 1-2 years professional development experience
- AJAX skills (jQuery)
- Strong relational database skills (MySQL)
- Strong e-commerce background
- Interface experience (XML, SOAP, REST)
- Experience with Word Press
- Code versioning (SVN)
You will excel here if you meet the key traits below
- If you take ownership of a task from start to end
- Enjoy learning new technologies and sharing ideas with a global team spread out across three continents.
- Thinking of an idea and watching your idea come alive across the enterprise.
- You like being proactive and taking a challenge head on
**Local candidates only!
Annual Compensation: $55,000-$60,000 base dependent on experience
In addition to the above annual salary this role will receive,
Paid Time Off, Health, Dental and Paid US Holidays.