Graphic Designer / Retail Assistant
Company Name: Think it Then ink it LLC
Job Location: Middleton, WI
Title: Graphic Designer
Classification: Full Time
The candidate will create art and mock-ups for t-shirts, other apparel, and promotional items. We are a growing business, so the candidate must work efficiently and be able to handle multiple art requests and the associated paperwork.
Customer satisfaction is extremely important; the candidate must be able to work with the client in a timely, courteous manner to meet their art specifications. The candidate will also be responsible for some general daily activities, such as answering phone calls and helping walk in retail customers when needed. They will work closely with production and sales departments to make sure that all artwork is suitable for printing and embroidery.
Successful candidates should have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Two or four-year degree in graphic design preferred or equivalent work experience
- Design for screen printing experience strongly preferred.
- Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) software knowledge necessary.
- Color separation and film output experience extremely helpful.
- Embroidery knowledge is helpful, but not necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage deadlines
- Ability to take and give instructions