Are you a creative with a knack for producing killer copy for blogs, trade publications, marketing materials, websites and business communications? Do you combine your creative thinking with an analytical approach to content – and attention to detail?
Then you might be a great fit as a News & Content Writer at ThinkInk.
ThinkInk is a specializied communications firm dedicated to increasing the visibility and credibility of fast- growing companies in the loyalty, mobile, payments, data insights, advertising and travel technology industries. We focus on industry-specific PR, as well as thought leadership, content marketing and lead generation development with a specialization in B2B strategies.
Headquartered in Miami, Florida, with offices in Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia, we are as driven and focused as the firms we represent. Our purpose is to tell our clients’ stories to the world, helping build their reputations, recognition and relationships with media, potential customers and strategic partners.
Our writers conduct research, write and edit high-quality, editorial content including but not limited to: whitepapers, industry reports, news articles, newsletters, product descriptions, landing pages, how-to guides, case studies, blogs, marketing collateral and press releases.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced writer who wants to be part of a fast-paced growing agency that works with start-ups and as well as global technology companies. This includes promotional opportunities in senior level writing and editing roles.
- Ensure that high quality content is created and delivered to clients according to specified deadlines
- Edit the work of peers using ThinkInk’s editing marks and processes
- Work with Team Leaders, Account Management and Content Marketing Strategists to ensure that clients' goals are being achieved
- South Florida-based
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, writing, marketing or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing, PR or a similar professional environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of AP style
- Firm understanding of writing for trade audiences
- Firm understanding of writing the web and SEO
- Portfolio of work representing business-focused content
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to succeed in a high-volume deadline oriented environment
- Fully-developed addiction to news and information with an interest in researching new ideas and topics
- Desire to develop professionally and contribute to a growing company
If you meet the above requirements and feel you have what it takes to be part of a great B2B agency with a focus on producing brilliant content, please submit your resume, portfolio, current employment status and salary requirements to: info at thinkinkpr.com.
Please, no calls or recruiters.