Third Party Pet Employee Reviews

Management makes the Company!
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILFebruary 24, 2017
In almost every job I have worked, there were problems with staff or management. This company acts like a family in the sense they will bend backwards for you to succeed if you are putting in the right attitude and work. Everyone looks out for each other, has friendly competition and keeps conversations lively throughout the day. Managers and the higher ups are so nice! They treat you with respect, like family and genuinely care about your well being. I have not worked with nicer staff ever.

They understand a call center environment can be stressful but they do everything in their power to help you turn that stress into success.
Managers organize events with food, music and meetings both group and one on one to celebrate successes and see where the next area of work can have these same successes applied.

They work with your schedules!!!! They are extremely good about this as long as communication is there in advance. You will not find management like this in any other job or company!

If you are looking for a job that will give you tools to be successful in all aspects of life by polishing up professionalism, goal setting and reaching, consistency and sales in some aspect this is the job for you. I have learned so much from this job and communication/psychology skills I have learned here I can apply to all aspects of my life.

The company is growing rapidly and recently moved to a bigger environment, so there is always opportunity for growth both on a personal scale and on a large scale.

All jobs have something less desirable to them, in this case you need
  more... to be comfortable with working in a call center environment as you will have to reach goals, you will have your manager listening in to calls or checking on whatever group you work on to see progress.  less
Pros
Free Coffee/Drinks, Free Food, Commission, Incentives, Gas Reimbursement, Music! Holiday hours are typically nicer as well.
Cons
Call Center Environments Require More Mental Energy and Concentration than other jobs, sitting all day
puppy calla
Puppy calls (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJanuary 29, 2017
I love work here. Such a laid back environment and very cultured/diversed. Co workers are very supportive as well as management. I wish I could work full time but due to school I can only do part time. They look to make you better and they motivate you. Unlimited drinks and coffee. Someone who knew nothing about puppies now have gained so much knowledge. I truly love my job.
Pros
Culture, music, coworkers, consistent hours, environment
Cons
Little underpaid, dont play enough Beyonce
Productive and fast-paced family-like atmosphere
HR and Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILDecember 9, 2016
I've been with the company for almost 2 years now and can easily say that TPP is the place to be. The company pushes for productivity and efficiency while maintaining a fun, family-like atmosphere at the same time.

TPP has given me the opportunity to expand my skill set in ways I never imagined, and my coworkers and superiors are always there to provide support and mentor-ship. There are also great perks offered by the company such as unlimited coffee, a super-cozy breakroom, and unique benefits such as a gas giftcard and “weekend of fun”.
I look forward to work every day. All facets of this company are committed to providing top notch services.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILDecember 8, 2016
I have the pleasure of working with a group of dynamic and hard working team members everyday. Third Party Pet (TPP) is a family owned business that we launched in 2011 to help meet the needs of pets, pet owners, breeders and retailers. I foster an environment and culture that promotes creativity and is always forward thinking.

My vision is to continue development of new services that align with the demands of pets and their owners. When I make decisions at TPP it is important to keep focused on the core while incorporating the entire team into driving the mission. Having a strong team and culture is paramount to our success.

I promote a team that works extremely hard and also celebrates successes by playing hard as well. The most enjoyable part of my job is developing team members to achieve their goals inside and outside of Third Party Pet.
Pros
Being a part of a dynamic team that always finds a way to say "yes".
Cons
Keeping up with the rapid growth and demands we have experienced.
Supportive Atmosphere
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILDecember 5, 2016
Third Party Pet has a fast-paced, motivational work environment that allows you to grow as an individual. You get some nice perks like unlimited free coffee and a comfy break room.

More importantly, I couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with. My co-workers are always supportive and very passionate about what they do and they inspire me to do better every day.

The office is located in Naperville next to lots of restaurants and shopping centers.
Team atmosphere
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 13, 2016
fun, easy-going place to work. You can make a lot of money if you apply yourself. You will have the tools to learn the basics of selling.There is a nice break room. The goals are realistic and the commission is better than I have ever seen anywhere else.
Pros
Gas card
Motivating Workplace with Great Co-workers!
Call Center Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 13, 2016
Third Party Pet provides a fun and motivating work environment that is hard to find in today's job market. The co-workers are extremely helpful and always willing to jump in and help one another. The management team is always there to lend a hand and help anyone who needs a little extra boost.

A typical day at work consists of speaking with customers from around the world and completing their new puppy's registration with a major dog registry. The compensation in this role is tied directly to individual performance and the earning potential gets quite high the more you perform! It is great to be able to write my own paycheck!

I have learned that with a positive and motivated attitude anything I want to achieve is within my reach and that is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Great schedule, fantastic co-workers

Want to know more about Third Party Pet?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Third Party Pet. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8