We are seeking a graphic design intern to provide support to the head Graphic and UI Designer. This position is open to college juniors, seniors, or recent grads. Gain real-world experience and build your portfolio working for a pioneering Cambridge startup. To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and 3-5 portfolio examples (or a link to your portfolio website).
- Duration: September 8 – December 5. Opportunity to extend.
- Hours: 20 – 25 hours/week, typically 2 – 3 days/week, during normal business hours (8am – 5pm).
- Specific schedule is negotiable.
- Compensation: $10/hour. Internship is eligible for college credits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This isn’t one of those get-me-coffee-and-make-copies internships. We’re a hardworking team and you’ll have real projects from day one. Your projects and tasks will include, but may not be limited to:
- Constructing email campaigns and online tutorials on site features and usage
- Creating various program marketing materials such as banners, logos, and infographics
- Managing and updating Office and Adobe CC layout templates true to brand identity
- Creating recruiting and promotional videos
- Assisting in the editing/formatting of sales and marketing presentations
- Major in graphic/web design or fine arts
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (you will mostly be using InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Having a computer and access to graphic design and layout software is preferred but not required
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Must be able to work to deadlines and have good time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and good proofreading skills
- You cannot be boring – bring your ideas and enthusiasm!
- Opportunity to gain real work experience and build your portfolio (and get paid for it!)
- Work with a tight-knit, energetic, creative team
- Convenient location – we are right near the Kendall/MIT stop
ThirdChannel (“3C”) is transforming visual store merchandising to a business intelligence platform. Our network allows large consumer brands to gain visibility into thousands of their stores nationwide and optimize the retail experience for their consumers. Cloud-based technology powered by a smartphone army of collegiate “3C Agents” captures the full consumer experience in stores, generating a Facebook-like feed that allows brands to interact with their stores in real time. Joining us this fall as we build out several new, exciting features will give you unique insight into how a startup evolves and defines itself in a dynamic and responsive environment.
ThirdChannel (“3C”) is transforming visual store merchandising to a business intelligence platform. Our network allows large...