ThirdChannel Employee Reviews

Overall promises are lies
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 26, 2017
Discounts don't exist. They say its a "make your own schedule" but then continue to add "black out dates" on the calendar or change things at the last minute. They do not mention anything about "social hangs" but they're supposed to be mandatory and yet they don't get mentioned until short notice. They do not take out taxes from the pay. Started out with a good discount which was promptly taken away from everyone.
Pros
pay
Cons
pretty much everything!
Independent role
Retail Intelligence Agent for Luxottica Ray Ban (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 14, 2016
Great communication between managers and employers. Must be able to work independently. Must be able to be comfortable with sales and interacting with store managers.
Awesome Opportunity For College Students
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 3, 2016
ThirdChannel is a great opportunity to work a flexible part time job with good compensation. Whether you're a college student needing to make some extra income or a stay-at-home parent with some extra availability, 3C gives people the opportunity to gain some valuable marketing experience for some great brands.
Pros
Flexible, resume builder, big name brand partners, free product
Cons
Upward advancement
Awesome flexible job
Retail Intelligence Agent (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 1, 2016
I worked for ThirdChannel in college, and I couldn't have asked for a better fit. I was able to create my own schedule to work around classes, exams, and my school's breaks.

It was pretty easy: I drove to my stores, educated sales associates, represented my brand, took some pictures, filled out a report, and went home.

I loved getting some sales and merchandising experience while representing a brand that I could really support.
Pros
Flexible, fun, partner with great brands, sense of independence
Cons
independent contractor
Positive people leading the way in retail intelligence
Senior Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAApril 1, 2016
3C is an awesome startup with a fun culture. Our team is always eager to learn from one another, and enable each other to be the best version of our professional selves.

Being a program coordinator, we also get to meet thousands of millenials around the country... No day is a boring one!
Start-up culture, big time client list
Director of National Accounts (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAApril 1, 2016
A young company that is great to work for. Everyone is fun, smart and invested in the success of the company as it continues to grow. The companies that 3C works with are all big time players in their respective industries, which allows ThirdChannel employees the opportunity to work with senior level folks at huge companies.
Pros
Amazing office space, fun coworkers, snacks/food galore
Great Company to Work For
Director, Network Development (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAApril 1, 2016
- Flexible schedule
- Great opportunity to get great brand marketing experience
- 3C partners with some of the biggest name brands
- Learn how to merchandise, market and do brand education
- Cutting edge technology
Responsive to employee needs and very fun company to work for
Retail Intelligence Agent (Current Employee) –  Tallmadge, OHJanuary 7, 2016
There is a lot of traveling in your territory required for this position, but the pay off is that the pay is generous and you get to meet a variety of new people every day.
Pros
Independence, pay
Cons
drive a lot of miles
Endless learning opportunities and casual work environment
Recruitment Intern (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJuly 30, 2013
A typical day entails adding new applicants, reaching out to applicants and managing those who have already applied to the campus rep program at ThirdChannel. All of the coworkers are warm and inviting and really want to be a solid resource for the interns. I learned key marketing skills, such as analyzing click-through rate and market trends via email marketing campaigns, how to engage college students through social media and how to create meaningful messages within campaigns. The hardest part of the job was dealing with spreadsheets, as I am more creatively inclined. The most enjoyable component of this internship was participating in brand strategy, brainstorming the first time user experience, and having my opinions so valued by the CEO and other coworkers in other collaborative meetings.
Pros
Hands-on learning experiences and responsibilities
Cons
Lots of work with Excel sheets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ThirdChannel. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7