Thirty-One Gifts Employee Reviews

Consultant
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIJanuary 18, 2018
I would have house party’s and try to sell our products to the potential customers. I would bring all the products in and show them to the party goers
It is what you make of it!
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barrington, ILDecember 5, 2017
As an independent consultant, you are largely in charge of your own success, although the team of women supporting you in your upline can be quite helpful, motivational and inspirational
fantastic
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  El Dorado, KSOctober 21, 2017
this is an MLM opportunity I do it for fun and to meet new people there is nothing bad that I would say about this company they are very helpful and nice whenever I have problems
independent sales rep
Independent Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, OHOctober 19, 2017
Enjoyed the sales and the product promoted. Enjoyed the independent sales and meeting new customers. Working around my family needs and wants. Great pay with time working this job.
Pros
Independent sales
Cons
seasonal sales
31 gifts
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  East DublinOctober 9, 2017
I wouldn't recommend this company to no one. This company is very expensive and you have to put money into the company in order to make money. They pay out monthly.
Fun with Sales
Independent Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Poway, CASeptember 19, 2017
Fun sales business with lots of growth and wonderful peers. Bringing the community of stay home moms into a flexible working environment without neglecting the family.
Pretty good place to work
Consultant Support (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 14, 2017
People bring their kids and dogs, so that was pretty sweet. The most difficult aspect of the job are the consultants. They're pretty much jerks that treat you like their own personal servant. Also, the management and people in other departments will think that you're an idiot because you work in a call center, even though at the time I was pursuing a PhD.
Great place
Consultant Support Advocate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 12, 2017
Only left because I moved. Great CEO and job culture. Co workers were awesome people as was being encouraged to be yourself and help grow the brand through compassion
A great company with great people
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILSeptember 7, 2017
It's very rare you come across a company that can give you the time you need with your family, the pay you need to be successful and the training you need to succeed.
Thirty-One Gifts is a great company with amazing consultant and customer support.
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 6, 2017
As an independent consultant with Thirty-One Gifts I set my own schedule and goals. I work from home and conduct much of my business via phone and internet.
Thirty-one
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 4, 2017
Great company amazing workforce. Backed by a very Christian atmosphere. The work is an in home business and you can be as sucessful as you want to be.
Pros
Fun, new and exciting
Cons
25% comission and Saturated market
Thirty One Gifts
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  West VirginiaAugust 21, 2017
I have loved my time with Thirty-One Gifts. Run by an inspiring woman who encourages philanthropy and a positive work environment. Thankful to have this as a part of my life.
Productive and enjoyable place to work
Shipper/Packer (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, OHAugust 16, 2017
I loved working at this place. I started off working 1st shift working on the sewing machines. The people I worked with were great. I eventually went to 3rd shift and was a shipping, packing and handling worker. I loved the 3rd shift leads.
Exelent place to work. They really try to have a balance between work and family
IT Construction Mgr, Expansion Specialist, RCDD (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 16, 2017
Bet work environment I have ever had. They really try to have a balance between work and family. The dress code was very casual, shorts in summer etc. I felt that their pay scale and benefits were above average.
Pros
great work enviornment
Cons
non
Working on your own but not alone
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  at homeAugust 12, 2017
Thirty-One is an amazing company that really follows their motto of family and sisterhood. As an employee, you are an independent consultant in charge of your own business. However, you are never alone because Thirty-One believes in sisterhood/family, being there for and helping one another, while also supporting each other through work assistance and general friendship. It is a noncompetitive business within their consultants, every one truly wants the other to succeed. That is what led me to want to be a part of this company.
Independent Consultant
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 6, 2017
Thirty-One Gifts is a direct sales company that values the work ethic for consultants to create their and manage their own business. I am able to create my own schedule and work as many hours to achieve my goals of sales. I manage my daily bookkeeping of sales and orders.
Encouraging environment- fun products
Independent Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 26, 2017
Good for flexibility and independence. You make this your own business so you have flexibility on how to market and sell your products. The possibilities are endless but you must be independent worker and follow up diligently to be successful
Pros
flexible
Cons
no one on one with management/ no accountability
Amazing Company
Independent Consultant/Director (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAJuly 25, 2017
Thirty-One Gifts is an incredible company to work for and be a part of. I really grew in who I was as a person during my time with the company. It really helped me to come out of my shell and to become a leader to others.
Amazing opportunity to become a part of a sisterhood.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 23, 2017
Because Thirty-One is an independent sales structure, you get out of it as much as you put into it. I am still a consultant and just sell casually. I know that if I applied more time and effort into it that I would have been more successful, but in the area I'm in now, it's been tougher as most households are on limited incomes.
Pros
Amazing products and great compensation when making sales.
Cons
How much time is required without any guarentee of a paycheck.
an ok company to work with
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 19, 2017
They lack optimistic approach towards solutions.
They need to get together better people for business requirement gathering .
People are friendly and helpful in general.