Thirty-One Gifts

Thirty-One Gifts Employer Reviews

Love working with an amazing company
Consultant (Current Employee), Mansfield PADecember 18, 2014
Love promoting a product that I love and meeting new women along the way. The company allows for advancement at your own pace, as well as smaller personal incentives along the way. Amazing leadership and teamwork opportunities as well as an introduction to iand advancement in independent sales and marketing strategies.
Personalize product
Trainer (Former Employee), Springfield, OhioNovember 19, 2014
Pros: free product, nice breaks, free treats every months
Cons: not garenteed hours
I was to train new employees how to personalize product for the customer. On the off season I was required to personalize the product myself using a monogram machine.
A diverse work environment
Consultant Support Representative, Part-Time (Former Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 13, 2014
Pros: friendly work environment
Cons: not much opportunity for advancement
Call Center atmosphere... typical customer service duties, weekly department training, and monthly meetings.
Fun Party Planning business
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAOctober 29, 2014
This is a great job for someone who wants to make their own schedule and to just have some extra income.
Awesome company to work for.
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 24, 2014
I can set my own business hours and work when I want to and when it fits into my family life. I mentor a team of 28 women and I am celebrated, encouraged and rewarded everyday doing a job that I love and making me feel appreciated.
Awesome Business
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee), anywhereOctober 18, 2014
Pros: equal opportunity, flexible schedule, fun!
Cons: no healthcare benifits
Amazing company that provides incredible support and excellent opportunities for advancement.
Prodcutive, Fun Place to Work
Consultant Support Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: flexible work environment.
Cons: not enough full time oppotunities.
This is a very friendly place to work. I learned that passion can be seen in call center environments. Management is supportive and knowledgeable. Co-workers are friendly and helpful. The hardest pat of the job was not being able to help every customer sometimes. The most enjoyable part was resolving issues for our consultants.
Nice clean work enviorment, good people , the company treated employees good
Inspector (Former Employee), Springfield, OHSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: the owners and head people from corporate were good to employees
Cons: some people in management could use better people skills and better communication.
Some of the management people could have better people skills.
Terrible Company
Inspector (Former Employee), Johnstown, OhioJune 17, 2014
Cons: everything
I worked at the 31 Gifts in Johnstown until recently as an inspector and that is the worst company to work for. The bosses only care about themselves. They will yell and scream at you until you're in tears. I had FMLA and had to leave early one day due to something that pertained to my FMLA and they told me to take a point or I would be fired. They – more... would not let me use the FMLA that I was approved for. Your hours are never guaranteed. You could work 40 hours one week and maybe 10 the next. The management there weed the people out that they don't like even if they are a good worker. I could go on and on but I will stop here. – less
A great place to work
Sr. Social Media Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJune 16, 2014
Thirty-One is a great place to work, full of fun and creative people. There is no typical day here, which is one of the reasons that many people seem to have found there home here.
Make your own hours
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Apple Valley CaJune 8, 2014
Pros: your own time
It is a great job. You can make your own hours and meet a lot of great people.
Nursing home work
Consultant Support Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 13, 2014
I would say that working in a nursing home is hard on its own, when you have bad management it makes things work.
great company
Integrated Sales and Merchandising Intern (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 15, 2014
great Christian company, great values, everyone is happy to be there, loved working here
this place is a ok place not the best needs more job security
Ware House Worker (Former Employee), Springfield, OHApril 8, 2014
this place would be ok if they kept their employees longer instead of hiring them in as seasonal workers
Thirty-One Gifts is absolutely the best company I have ever worked for!
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 3, 2014
Pros: the company culture of valuing their employees, independent consultants, and their customers was second to none in customer satisfaction
Cons: i would have liked an hour lunch, that's about it!
I worked in Thirty-One Gifts, LLC Corporate Call Center. I started as an entry level Customer Support Representative. I was promoted twice to positions in the Career and Guidelines Support department, and later to a position as a Senior Customer Service Representative in the Consultant Support Center. I was given the authority to handle complex and – more... delicate issues, for over 120,000 Independent Thirty-One Consultants across the United Sates and Canada. Assisted Thirty-One Consultants with running all aspects of their business including order entry, product returns, order modifications, password resets/reactivations, and payment issues.

I left this position to relocate to the St. Louis area to be closer to my family. – less
Professional Co workers with improvements everyday
Student Consultant (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 29, 2014
• Maintained safe and clean work environment in the warehouse by keeping shelves and pallet area tidy and neat to comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Ensured the constant cleanliness of the kitchen in order for the other workers to work without any hindrance
• Made schedules for the following events and assisted cooks with food prep as – more... needed – less
Excellent Company that empowers Women
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Mechanicsville, VAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: earning incentives
Cons: large population of consultants in my local area
This is an excellent company to work for. You are an Independent Consultant for this company. There are many tools in place to help you advance and there is always help available to you!
Fast paced and productive
Supply Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Johnstown, OHMarch 4, 2014
Fast paced work environment. Constantly moving and warehousing goods.
Workplace and space was accommodating
Consultant Support Representative, Part-Time (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: flexible part-time schedule
Work starts out logging in into the computer and check email for updates on products and news on Salesforce.

Take incoming calls from Consultants, provide support of their business by updating their orders, back office, and administrative support.
Being your own boss
Direct Sales (Current Employee), Lombard, ILFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: work your own hours, make the money you put into it
Cons: you have to work your company/business to make money, grow so your customer base doesn't just end because it is direct sales
This job is one you take control of. You start it and build it from the ground up. Some people know of Thirty-One, but you have to establish and create buzz, clients, fundraisers, parties, events, and more. The freedom of being your own boss and the ability to make your own hours.

1 2 3 4