Thirty-One Gifts Employee Reviews in United States

Great Company
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 3, 2016
Perfect Job for a stay at home mom or someone looking to make some extra cash, Great group of woman to work and train with. Everyone helps everyone out.
Fun but professional enviroment with a lot of different cultures and views
Consultant Support (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 20, 2016
I worked on the phone with two computer monitors. The days flew by because of how much work I had to accomplish before the work day was over.
Pros
We were served free coffe :)
Cons
The bathrooms were about 4 mins from where I sat.
Wonderful work environment
Merchandise Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 11, 2016
Thirty-One Gifts was a place of employment that I enjoyed going to every day. The people I worked with were absolutely wonderful and the atmosphere was incredible. I will miss being there.
Pros
Great environment, wonderful people, you could take your dog to work
Cons
The only con I can think of is that sales were down which created the layoffs.
Good but sateration of consultants to customer base is to high.
Consultant, Current (Former Employee) –  Baraboo, WIFebruary 6, 2016
It is very good job but it part time and commission only. It not a job you can live solely off doing. The saturation of consultants to customers is simply to high in this area.
Good place to work for a second income.
Trainer/Monogrammer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHJanuary 29, 2016
It was a nice place to work. We had a certain amount to get done, but we were also allowed to move about to go to the restroom get water.
Management was alright, there were to many of them. They had no idea what running 8 embroidery machines was really like.
Co-workers were easy to get along with for the most part. We had our own work area so we weren't on top of one another.
Hardest part was keeping the machines going and putting up with thread or needles breaking.
Thirty one did make it fun with birthday and anniversary celebrations each month. As well as many other incentives like gift cards and free product when goals were met. Holidays celebrated with dinners, gifts.
They were flexible with time off or vacations, as one built PTO time you could use that time when you wanted.
Pros
Clean place to work, flexible with PTO, paid every week.
Cons
not always full or part time hours each week
Able to work when I want to for extra income
Independent Consultant/ Owner (Current Employee) –  Rolla, MOJanuary 6, 2016
I started with Thirty-One just for fun and to meet new people. It is a wonderful company that allows me to provide extras for my family; like Boy Scouts, Football, and additional fun for my family.
No ping-pong table
Inspector/Monogrammer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 25, 2015
This company was supposed to be Christian based. They don't treat their employees with respect. They insult our intelligence.
productive and fun workplace
Outbound (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 13, 2015
Thirty one gifts was a fun comapny to work for. Every morning we stretch out before work. we celebrate birthdays every month and get a great pay every week.
Pros
free lunchies
Cons
No Cons
Pajama day everyday at work with Thirty-One
Consultant (Current Employee) –  at homeOctober 20, 2015
I love working with this company, you manage when you want to work, how much effort you want to put into this job and when you want to advance. You can also decide how much or how little free stuff you want to earn.
Pros
earning free goodies
Great Christian Company
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, OHSeptember 29, 2015
Thirty-One was founded from Proverbs31 and I truly believe that they lead the business based on the values found in the scripture. Very pleasant work environment, people, and staff who truly care.
A great place to work!
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  columbus ohSeptember 16, 2015
I loved being able to make my own hours and make other people happy by simply doing my job! Empowering woman is the companies promise and i believe they life up to that great expectation!
Great core values
Senior Consultant Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 22, 2015
The day can be stressful at times, but very rewarding talking with consultants and helping resolve their issues. There is currently no advancement opportunities
Pros
rewarded with free product often
Cons
no advancement
Amazing direct sales company!!
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, TXAugust 12, 2015
You work your business as much or as little as you choose.

Biggest learning is to think and act out side the box to meet new people.

CEO is great and truly cares for her consultants!

My co-workers are who I choose to add to my team and who my up line adds to theirs. All the ladies I have met have been amazing.

Hardest part is to find time from my full time job to work this job. Would like to take it from a hobby to a part time job the eventually full time job.

Most enjoyable part is celebrating all the wonder women involved in some way with Thirty-One whether a hostess, customer, team member or home office associate.
Pros
Amazing support team, great belief
Cons
Self starter and commission based
Tblerable depending on what you want
Inventory Control Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 3, 2015
Thirty One is currently undergoing major changes in culture and management. All product distribution was formerly outsourced to a onsite third party vendor and they decided to retake that function. Management in the distribution department is raw, inexperienced and territorial i.e. they are trying hard but don't know what they are doing yet (looking to make a big splash).
They are very good about providing employee "gifts" i.e. free product for meeting production goals, recognizing birthdays and anniversaries, etc. except the product they give away is stuff that would have been destroyed as damaged.
The salary compensation is on par with the average for the Columbus area for similar jobs however the healthcare coverage SUCKS. For example top end medical you have an office visit copay to see your primary care physician then the balance after insurance discount goes toward your major medical deductible. Weekly premiums are high. Bottom line you better not get sick or have to cover a family or you will be working just for insurance.
Pros
Front line employees are friendly and consider themselves a family
Cons
1/2 point occurence if you are 1 minute late -- max points prior to termination is 8, Benefits, Although listed as fulltime potential exist not to ge all of scheduled hours due to customer demand, happens frequently during non holiday
Decent job
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, OHJuly 31, 2015
I was trained in different departments at Thirty-one and was getting paid decent for the work I was doing. Working 10hr shifts on third shift and sleeping through the day made me miss out on family life, but had to provide for my family.
Pros
Decent pay, available over time, good enviornment
Cons
No family time.
Highly motivating work environment
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ashland, OhioJuly 18, 2015
The company is very supportive to its consultants and provides both on-line and telephone support whenever needed. They also give us great benefits by providing us with various ways to earn free product to showcase to our customers.

The only limit at Thirty-One is yourself!
Love meeting new people
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Troy, ILJuly 14, 2015
Everyone needs "girl time" and Thirty-one Gifts does this. I enjoy meeting new people and giving women the opportunity that Thirty-one Gifts can give them. I love parties: home parties, vendor shows, catalog parties, fundraisers, and much more.
Pros
Making money on your spare time
Cons
I can't have too many parties. Love to have one everyday.
Awesome Opportunity for Stay At Home Moms.
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hudson, FLJune 20, 2015
As a stay at home mom, I was looking for something I could do that was fun and would still help provide for my family. I can work this business either full time or part time. I look forward to continuing to work this business part time while I finish my college education and pursue employment within the Health Information Management Department.
Sold products
Director (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 28, 2015
I sold the Thirty-One Gifts products through one on one selling and through parties hosted by others. The company produces purses, totes, luggage and organizational products.
Fun side job
Direct Sales (Current Employee) –  Reedsburg, WiApril 23, 2015
I love being in Direct Sales with this company. I can work at my own pace, having parties and sales as I desire. They provide a fair compensation program and there is room to advance if desired.
Pros
Make my own schedule

4.4