Thirty-One Gifts

Thirty-One Gifts United States Employee Reviews

A very encouraging, rewarding and advancing company.
Consultant (Current Employee), Hamilton, ALApril 13, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people, flexible hours
Cons: none
This company is a family biblical based company that rewards, encourages and celebrates each and every employee that is hired with them. It is set up to work with each woman on her own time and what level of advancement she chooses to obtain. Thirty-One is a wonderful blessing to be a part of. I absolutely love working here.
A typical day at work is a party...literally!!! I work with some of the worlds best ladies. They are there to help each other every step of the way to succeed. The hardest part of my job is deciding which product to carry each day. The most enjoyable part of my job is ...well everything!!!
Director of Loss Prevention and Safety (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 11, 2015
Pros: Great fun
Cons: Growing company
Great environment with a wonderful concern for work life balance. Focusing on enabling women succeed. I enjoyed working at Thirty-One Gifts very much.
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Marquette, MIMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Great management staff
Cons: none
I enjoyed working there with the management I worked with. I was able to see new people and learn new things. My job was different every day and I enjoyed that.
A great environment for creativity
Director / Producer / Editor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 12, 2015
Provided a lot of room for creatives to get real industry experience, work with other creative people related to your field, and explore their ideas.
Flexible and consultant centered company
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Defiance, OHFebruary 24, 2015
As an independent consultant with Thirty-One, you are self employed but the training, resources, support and rewards received from the home office are excellent benefits. You can work as little or as much as you desire to position yourself for advancement. You must be disciplined to use the resources and training Thirty-One provides but it is extremely flexible.
overall rating
Team Lead (Current Employee), Columbus, OhFebruary 18, 2015
Lack of training and leadership. Unprofessional work environment. I was with the company for over a year and did not get trained in my position. They assumed because I had leadership skills they could throw me in head first. The employees hated my supervisor because he sat at his desk all day playing angry birds on his phone while I did his job.
Productive work place with ping pong table
Consultant Support Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: birthday cake every month
Cons: working on your days off
Has some good hard working employees. Has an inspiring company motto. I've learned some patience from working in this position.
Really enjoyed my co-workers
Inspector/Runner (Former Employee), Springfield, OHFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: family environment
Cons: hours never guaranteed
Factory work. Pay and benefits are okay. Majority woman work their. Company shows appreciation for there employees which is rare.
Thirty One Gifts is One-derful
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 27, 2015
Thirty One Gifts is an amazing company to work for. The mission every day is to celebrate, empower, and reward our customers and Hostesses. As a Consultant, I feel appreciated and rewarded for all of the work I put into my business.
#1 direct sales company
Independent Senior Director (Current Employee), Odenton, MDJanuary 23, 2015
As a Senior Director, I lead a team of 120 women across the United States. Training my team in the areas of booking, selling, recruiting. Meeting personal and team sales goals. Conduct training metings for 30+ women bimonthly. Give my customers and hostesses gift-giving ideas, home organization recommendations. I love being able to work from home.
Thirty-One Gifts Review
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Pageland, SCJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: free amneities, leadership incenties, make my own schedule
Cons: lots of consultants in my area.
As an independent contractor I am able to set my own schedule. I love the Thirty-One products.
Very rewarding great place to work
Monogram area and assist (Former Employee), Springfield, OHDecember 23, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: hours are never guarenteed
Each day started with a start-up meeting then stretching exercises. You then went to your department for assignments and began the day. Loved my co-workers and supervisor. Hardest part of job was standing for 10 hours a day. Most enjoyable part was everything else.
Love working with an amazing company
Consultant (Current Employee), Mansfield PADecember 18, 2014
Love promoting a product that I love and meeting new women along the way. The company allows for advancement at your own pace, as well as smaller personal incentives along the way. Amazing leadership and teamwork opportunities as well as an introduction to iand advancement in independent sales and marketing strategies.
Personalize product
Trainer (Former Employee), Springfield, OhioNovember 19, 2014
Pros: free product, nice breaks, free treats every months
Cons: not garenteed hours
I was to train new employees how to personalize product for the customer. On the off season I was required to personalize the product myself using a monogram machine.
A diverse work environment
Consultant Support Representative, Part-Time (Former Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 13, 2014
Pros: friendly work environment
Cons: not much opportunity for advancement
Call Center atmosphere... typical customer service duties, weekly department training, and monthly meetings.
Fun Party Planning business
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAOctober 29, 2014
This is a great job for someone who wants to make their own schedule and to just have some extra income.
Awesome company to work for.
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 24, 2014
I can set my own business hours and work when I want to and when it fits into my family life. I mentor a team of 28 women and I am celebrated, encouraged and rewarded everyday doing a job that I love and making me feel appreciated.
Awesome Business
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee), anywhereOctober 18, 2014
Pros: equal opportunity, flexible schedule, fun!
Cons: no healthcare benifits
Amazing company that provides incredible support and excellent opportunities for advancement.
Prodcutive, Fun Place to Work
Consultant Support Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: flexible work environment.
Cons: not enough full time oppotunities.
This is a very friendly place to work. I learned that passion can be seen in call center environments. Management is supportive and knowledgeable. Co-workers are friendly and helpful. The hardest pat of the job was not being able to help every customer sometimes. The most enjoyable part was resolving issues for our consultants.
Nice clean work enviorment, good people , the company treated employees good
Inspector (Former Employee), Springfield, OHSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: the owners and head people from corporate were good to employees
Cons: some people in management could use better people skills and better communication.
Some of the management people could have better people skills.

1 2 3 4 5