Thirty-One Gifts Employee Reviews

Amazing Company
Independent Consultant/Director (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAJuly 25, 2017
Thirty-One Gifts is an incredible company to work for and be a part of. I really grew in who I was as a person during my time with the company. It really helped me to come out of my shell and to become a leader to others.
Amazing opportunity to become a part of a sisterhood.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 23, 2017
Because Thirty-One is an independent sales structure, you get out of it as much as you put into it. I am still a consultant and just sell casually. I know that if I applied more time and effort into it that I would have been more successful, but in the area I'm in now, it's been tougher as most households are on limited incomes.
Pros
Amazing products and great compensation when making sales.
Cons
How much time is required without any guarentee of a paycheck.
an ok company to work with
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 19, 2017
They lack optimistic approach towards solutions.
They need to get together better people for business requirement gathering .
People are friendly and helpful in general.
Thirty one gifts
Dinner Planner (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 17, 2017
It was a great family company that worked with all their consultants. If you worked hard and got yourself out there it was a great company to work for. If you ever had a problem they were right there to help out in anyway they could. Plus the faith which wasn't pushed at all was there and you knew they were looking out for your best interest.
Pros
Great energy
Cons
If you weren't able to get out it was hard to sell it
Great bags, horrible culture
Sales (Former Employee) –  My homeJuly 1, 2017
I joined Thirty-One Gifts a few years ago and have been fairly successful in it. However the closer you get to the top, the worse it is. I have seen liars and cheats praised by home office. The home office has even gone so far as to say that those same liars and cheats are within their rights per policy to continue their unethical actions. This isn't one instance. This is several with multiple people over the course of my time with the company. I am fixing to terminate because I don't want to be associated with a company that proclaims to be faith based but then acts worse than every other direct sales company I've ever been with. Most of the women you meet are amazing, but those at higher levels and the home office are not. This is not a good company.
Pros
Work from home, set own hours, pretty bags
Cons
Home office, leaders, market saturation?
Productive with ping pong tables
Monogrammer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 19, 2017
Only a good place to work if you like factory work, being on your feet 10 hours a day and not being listened too when you go to management with a problem. Need to be able to understand people with an accent and need to be able to work with other races and religions.
Pros
3 day weekend
Cons
Short breaks
Work as much or as little as you like!
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  344 South Rufe Taylor RdJune 15, 2017
I learned how to put myself out there. I was able to show off the products, and it taught me how to be a good salesman. I was able to put myself out there and explore the many ways you could sell a product without being too pushy.
Pros
You could work your own schedule.
Cons
Too many consultants per area.
Fun side part time job
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 14, 2017
Working at 31 gifts I really was focused on my customers and the relationships with them. I did not work for 31 to promote or make a lot of money. I wanted to connect with people and help them in the way of customer service I hadn't previously experienced. I learned more about communication and the most rewarding part of the job was when a customer was completely satisfied and referred me as a consultant to a friend.
Pros
Fun, Set Your Own Schedule
Cons
Only Commission Pay
Great support from Home Office
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Volo, ILJune 9, 2017
Fantastic Company to work for. They are very supportive in everything. It is a sisterhood with everyone working to help each other. I love working my own business providing great products to people.
Great company to work for as a side job
Independent Director (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 8, 2017
I've been with the company for a few years and have enjoyed a decent amount of success. The hardest part of the job is that if you want to advance, you have to have people on your team that also want to advance. You might be great at sales and recruiting, and your team may even have high sales, but if they do not want to build their own team, you cannot advance. I have learned many techniques and sharpened my skills through this company. They are a company of great character, fun to work with, and care deeply about their consultants. Overall, I would recommend Thirty-One Gifts.
Pros
Set your own hours, fun, great products, care about consultants.
Cons
Can be hard to advance, pay varies from month to month, dependent on how others perform.

Want to know more about Thirty-One Gifts?

Ask a question
OK job to work at
Monogrammer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 1, 2017
OK environment to work at. At times i feel like I'm slaving myself for little pay. Leads are okay some can be very rude. You're expected to monogram 200-300 bags a day.
Amazing
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hardeeville, SCMay 24, 2017
Work at your own pass, sister hood, business owner, perfect for stay at home moms that want the flexibility to be there for your children when needed.
Productive and fun work place
Process merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHMay 3, 2017
Productive and fun work place. Pretty well organized. Clean environment. Morning meeting before shift begins. Group stretches. Work with evenly scheduled breaks.
Pros
Breaks spaced out evenly during the day
Cons
Running out of work and having to leave
good
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Wernersville, PAMay 2, 2017
decent for stay at home moms but If you cant find work then it doesn't even work because then you are not making money. cost $100 to start up and you really need to put your mind to it
thirty-one gifts
Consultant Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 20, 2017
Thirty-one can be a fun place to work they support the employees, they had cook outs and employee
Apperication day. It was a fun p;ace to work until
The got top heavy with mangagement then nothing was consistant
Pros
Job was fun and the consultants were great
Cons
None really
Very fun place to work, learned a lot from certain supervisors.
Consultant Support Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 20, 2017
Great place to work, very fast paced which makes the day go by fast. Thirty-One had a great culture and the business supported women in their individual home businesses. I got my start in call center management here, and learned a great deal from my past supervisors that really took the time to teach me about communication with my team.
Pros
In house cafeteria and food trucks. Great culture
Cons
Very competitive, lots of office politics.
fun place to work
Executive Assistant to VP of Marketing (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 7, 2017
great work life balance, great benefits, only downfall is job stability or chances to advance. I would recommend this company to others, they do try to treat everyone fair and right.
Working from home
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Norwood, PAApril 3, 2017
Love that I can be my own boss and set my own hours. Its a well like company but alot of people who perchase from me and everone who works there loves the people they get to meet.
Pros
Set your own hours
Cons
No Benefits
Awesome company
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Home TownMarch 30, 2017
This is a great company to work for. The home office is always so helpful with any question that you have. The perks that the company gives you, your customers and your hostess are unbelievable. This company really wants you to succeed.
a fun way to make some extra money
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Stockwell, INMarch 22, 2017
working on my own schedule from home
I met so many new people and was able to promote to Senior Consultant by having people join my team
This company is family oriented and provides you with opportunities to grow quickly
Pros
trips to Conferences, monthly meetings with other consultants, free products
Cons
it costs money to join