Thirty-One Gifts

Thirty-One Gifts Employer Reviews

Terrible Company
Inspector (Former Employee), Johnstown, OhioJune 17, 2014
Cons: everything
I worked at the 31 Gifts in Johnstown until recently as an inspector and that is the worst company to work for. The bosses only care about themselves. They will yell and scream at you until you're in tears. I had FMLA and had to leave early one day due to something that pertained to my FMLA and they told me to take a point or I would be fired. They – more... would not let me use the FMLA that I was approved for. Your hours are never guaranteed. You could work 40 hours one week and maybe 10 the next. The management there weed the people out that they don't like even if they are a good worker. I could go on and on but I will stop here. – less
A great place to work
Sr. Social Media Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJune 16, 2014
Thirty-One is a great place to work, full of fun and creative people. There is no typical day here, which is one of the reasons that many people seem to have found there home here.
Make your own hours
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Apple Valley CaJune 8, 2014
Pros: your own time
It is a great job. You can make your own hours and meet a lot of great people.
Nursing home work
Consultant Support Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 13, 2014
I would say that working in a nursing home is hard on its own, when you have bad management it makes things work.
this place is a ok place not the best needs more job security
Ware House Worker (Former Employee), Springfield, OHApril 8, 2014
this place would be ok if they kept their employees longer instead of hiring them in as seasonal workers
Thirty-One Gifts is absolutely the best company I have ever worked for!
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 3, 2014
Pros: the company culture of valuing their employees, independent consultants, and their customers was second to none in customer satisfaction
Cons: i would have liked an hour lunch, that's about it!
I worked in Thirty-One Gifts, LLC Corporate Call Center. I started as an entry level Customer Support Representative. I was promoted twice to positions in the Career and Guidelines Support department, and later to a position as a Senior Customer Service Representative in the Consultant Support Center. I was given the authority to handle complex and – more... delicate issues, for over 120,000 Independent Thirty-One Consultants across the United Sates and Canada. Assisted Thirty-One Consultants with running all aspects of their business including order entry, product returns, order modifications, password resets/reactivations, and payment issues.

I left this position to relocate to the St. Louis area to be closer to my family. – less
Professional Co workers with improvements everyday
Student Consultant (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 29, 2014
• Maintained safe and clean work environment in the warehouse by keeping shelves and pallet area tidy and neat to comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Ensured the constant cleanliness of the kitchen in order for the other workers to work without any hindrance
• Made schedules for the following events and assisted cooks with food prep as – more... needed – less
Excellent Company that empowers Women
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Mechanicsville, VAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: earning incentives
Cons: large population of consultants in my local area
This is an excellent company to work for. You are an Independent Consultant for this company. There are many tools in place to help you advance and there is always help available to you!
Fast paced and productive
Supply Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Johnstown, OHMarch 4, 2014
Fast paced work environment. Constantly moving and warehousing goods.
Workplace and space was accommodating
Consultant Support Representative, Part-Time (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: flexible part-time schedule
Work starts out logging in into the computer and check email for updates on products and news on Salesforce.

Take incoming calls from Consultants, provide support of their business by updating their orders, back office, and administrative support.
Being your own boss
Direct Sales (Current Employee), Lombard, ILFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: work your own hours, make the money you put into it
Cons: you have to work your company/business to make money, grow so your customer base doesn't just end because it is direct sales
This job is one you take control of. You start it and build it from the ground up. Some people know of Thirty-One, but you have to establish and create buzz, clients, fundraisers, parties, events, and more. The freedom of being your own boss and the ability to make your own hours.
31 Gifts
Consultant Support (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 13, 2014
I assist consultants with day-to-day inquiries about their business. I enjoy the work environment and I always look forward to coming into work.
Great culture, not your typical corporate mentality
Consultant Support (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 12, 2014
The company is great for both novices and experienced customer service employees. The company has done a great job to keep the small business feel while growing by leaps and bounds into the amazing company it is today.
I very upbeat job with a lot of fun and exciting experiences with new customers. In home parties with gifts, games, and ladies fellowship.
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Hannibal, MOFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: competition in the area with multiple consultants
I've enjoyed everything about this job except the overwhelming competition within my hometown area, this is a very popular company and there are a lot of Consultants near my home.
A positve environment that celebrates, encourages, and rewards its employees.
Consultant Support Representative (Current Employee), EastonFebruary 3, 2014
My time at Thirty-One has been truly amazing. I have learned so much about myself through the relationships I've built with my co-workers. Thirty-One Gifts provides a fun loving family like atmosphere that never ceases to exceed my expectation.
Excellent Health CARE COMPANY
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: n/a
Company with integrity and building relationships with providers and clients to promote healthy living
Thirty-One Gifts
Consultant/Owner/Operator (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: independence and freedom
Thirty-One Gifts is an amazing company to work with. They allow us to set our own schedules and center our lives around our families. The management is outstanding and always looking for ways to encourage, celebrate and reward their employees.

The most difficult part of this job has been the economy. People have pulled back from spending and finding – more... new networks of people to tap into has been challenging at best. – less
Fantastic company!
Independent Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Saratoga Springs, UTJanuary 6, 2014
We are all independent consultants for the Company, so we work at our own availability! It's an amazing company that respects and takes care of all their employees!
Enjoyed my job there.
Supervisor- Deb Carter (Former Employee), OhioDecember 31, 2013
Pros: was able to move up in the company in a very short time.
Cons: they moved there company.
Start at 7:am, became trainer, until I became lead person then
5:30 am 6 days a week. getting machines ready before the shift began.
I was taught to run 2 different machines, 8 needle, and 16 needle.
The bosses over me were great to work for. My supervisor taught me well, every department how it ran, I then was able to function in ever department.
I – more... loved training new and older employees,
I worked well with all my co-workers.
The hardest part about my job, was going home.
Most enjoyable, was the satisfaction of teaching what I was taught.. – less
The Blessing of Thirty One Gifts
Consultant Support Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 22, 2013
Pros: product give aways
Cons: lack of consistency
Thirty One Gifts is a well balanced faith based company who focused on how to improve HER the consultant experience. Working here i have learned many different customer service traits that will assist me in my future career. In my opinion it is a blessing to belong to such a company who help so many. I would say the hardest part of my job is the not – more... knowing lack of consistency is and always will be a problem with me. – less

1 2 3 4