Thirty-One Gifts Employee Reviews

Great core values
Senior Consultant Support Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 22, 2015
Pros: rewarded with free product often
Cons: no advancement
The day can be stressful at times, but very rewarding talking with consultants and helping resolve their issues. There is currently no advancement opportunities
Amazing direct sales company!!
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Georgetown, TXAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Amazing support team, great belief
Cons: Self starter and commission based
You work your business as much or as little as you choose.

Biggest learning is to think and act out side the box to meet new people.

CEO is great and truly cares for her consultants!

My co-workers are who I choose to add to my team and who my up line adds to theirs. All the ladies I have met have been amazing.

Hardest part is to find time from my full time job to work this job. Would like to take it from a hobby to a part time job the eventually full time job.

Most enjoyable part is celebrating all the wonder women involved in some way with Thirty-One whether a hostess, customer, team member or home office associate.
Tblerable depending on what you want
Inventory Control Specialist II (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Front line employees are friendly and consider themselves a family
Cons: 1/2 point occurence if you are 1 minute late -- max points prior to termination is 8, Benefits, Although listed as fulltime potential exist not to ge all of scheduled hours due to customer demand, happens frequently during non holiday
Thirty One is currently undergoing major changes in culture and management. All product distribution was formerly outsourced to a onsite third party vendor and they decided to retake that function. Management in the distribution department is raw, inexperienced and territorial i.e. they are trying hard but don't know what they are doing yet (looking to make a big splash).
They are very good about – more... providing employee "gifts" i.e. free product for meeting production goals, recognizing birthdays and anniversaries, etc. except the product they give away is stuff that would have been destroyed as damaged.
The salary compensation is on par with the average for the Columbus area for similar jobs however the healthcare coverage SUCKS. For example top end medical you have an office visit copay to see your primary care physician then the balance after insurance discount goes toward your major medical deductible. Weekly premiums are high. Bottom line you better not get sick or have to cover a family or you will be working just for insurance. – less
Decent job
Inspector (Former Employee), Johnstown, OHJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Decent pay, available over time, good enviornment
Cons: No family time.
I was trained in different departments at Thirty-one and was getting paid decent for the work I was doing. Working 10hr shifts on third shift and sleeping through the day made me miss out on family life, but had to provide for my family.
Highly motivating work environment
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Ashland, OhioJuly 18, 2015
The company is very supportive to its consultants and provides both on-line and telephone support whenever needed. They also give us great benefits by providing us with various ways to earn free product to showcase to our customers.

The only limit at Thirty-One is yourself!
Love meeting new people
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Troy, ILJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Making money on your spare time
Cons: I can't have too many parties. Love to have one everyday.
Everyone needs "girl time" and Thirty-one Gifts does this. I enjoy meeting new people and giving women the opportunity that Thirty-one Gifts can give them. I love parties: home parties, vendor shows, catalog parties, fundraisers, and much more.
Awesome Opportunity for Stay At Home Moms.
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Hudson, FLJune 20, 2015
As a stay at home mom, I was looking for something I could do that was fun and would still help provide for my family. I can work this business either full time or part time. I look forward to continuing to work this business part time while I finish my college education and pursue employment within the Health Information Management Department.
Sold products
Director (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMay 28, 2015
I sold the Thirty-One Gifts products through one on one selling and through parties hosted by others. The company produces purses, totes, luggage and organizational products.
Fun side job
Direct Sales (Current Employee), Reedsburg, WiApril 23, 2015
Pros: Make my own schedule
I love being in Direct Sales with this company. I can work at my own pace, having parties and sales as I desire. They provide a fair compensation program and there is room to advance if desired.
A very encouraging, rewarding and advancing company.
Consultant (Current Employee), Hamilton, ALApril 13, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people, flexible hours
Cons: none
This company is a family biblical based company that rewards, encourages and celebrates each and every employee that is hired with them. It is set up to work with each woman on her own time and what level of advancement she chooses to obtain. Thirty-One is a wonderful blessing to be a part of. I absolutely love working here.
A typical day at work is a party...literally!!! I work with some of the worlds best ladies. They are there to help each other every step of the way to succeed. The hardest part of my job is deciding which product to carry each day. The most enjoyable part of my job is ...well everything!!!
Director of Loss Prevention and Safety (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 11, 2015
Pros: Great fun
Cons: Growing company
Great environment with a wonderful concern for work life balance. Focusing on enabling women succeed. I enjoyed working at Thirty-One Gifts very much.
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Marquette, MIMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Great management staff
Cons: none
I enjoyed working there with the management I worked with. I was able to see new people and learn new things. My job was different every day and I enjoyed that.
A great environment for creativity
Director / Producer / Editor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 12, 2015
Provided a lot of room for creatives to get real industry experience, work with other creative people related to your field, and explore their ideas.
Flexible and consultant centered company
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Defiance, OHFebruary 24, 2015
As an independent consultant with Thirty-One, you are self employed but the training, resources, support and rewards received from the home office are excellent benefits. You can work as little or as much as you desire to position yourself for advancement. You must be disciplined to use the resources and training Thirty-One provides but it is extremely flexible.
overall rating
Team Lead (Current Employee), Columbus, OhFebruary 18, 2015
Lack of training and leadership. Unprofessional work environment. I was with the company for over a year and did not get trained in my position. They assumed because I had leadership skills they could throw me in head first. The employees hated my supervisor because he sat at his desk all day playing angry birds on his phone while I did his job.
Productive work place with ping pong table
Consultant Support Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: birthday cake every month
Cons: working on your days off
Has some good hard working employees. Has an inspiring company motto. I've learned some patience from working in this position.
Really enjoyed my co-workers
Inspector/Runner (Former Employee), Springfield, OHFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: family environment
Cons: hours never guaranteed
Factory work. Pay and benefits are okay. Majority woman work their. Company shows appreciation for there employees which is rare.
Thirty One Gifts is One-derful
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 27, 2015
Thirty One Gifts is an amazing company to work for. The mission every day is to celebrate, empower, and reward our customers and Hostesses. As a Consultant, I feel appreciated and rewarded for all of the work I put into my business.
#1 direct sales company
Independent Senior Director (Current Employee), Odenton, MDJanuary 23, 2015
As a Senior Director, I lead a team of 120 women across the United States. Training my team in the areas of booking, selling, recruiting. Meeting personal and team sales goals. Conduct training metings for 30+ women bimonthly. Give my customers and hostesses gift-giving ideas, home organization recommendations. I love being able to work from home.
Thirty-One Gifts Review
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Pageland, SCJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: free amneities, leadership incenties, make my own schedule
Cons: lots of consultants in my area.
As an independent contractor I am able to set my own schedule. I love the Thirty-One products.