Thirty-One Gifts

Thirty-One Gifts Employer Reviews

31 Gifts
Consultant Support (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 13, 2014
I assist consultants with day-to-day inquiries about their business. I enjoy the work environment and I always look forward to coming into work.
Great culture, not your typical corporate mentality
Consultant Support (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 12, 2014
The company is great for both novices and experienced customer service employees. The company has done a great job to keep the small business feel while growing by leaps and bounds into the amazing company it is today.
I very upbeat job with a lot of fun and exciting experiences with new customers. In home parties with gifts, games, and ladies fellowship.
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Hannibal, MOFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: competition in the area with multiple consultants
I've enjoyed everything about this job except the overwhelming competition within my hometown area, this is a very popular company and there are a lot of Consultants near my home.
A positve environment that celebrates, encourages, and rewards its employees.
Consultant Support Representative (Current Employee), EastonFebruary 3, 2014
My time at Thirty-One has been truly amazing. I have learned so much about myself through the relationships I've built with my co-workers. Thirty-One Gifts provides a fun loving family like atmosphere that never ceases to exceed my expectation.
Excellent Health CARE COMPANY
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: n/a
Company with integrity and building relationships with providers and clients to promote healthy living
Thirty-One Gifts
Consultant/Owner/Operator (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: independence and freedom
Thirty-One Gifts is an amazing company to work with. They allow us to set our own schedules and center our lives around our families. The management is outstanding and always looking for ways to encourage, celebrate and reward their employees.

The most difficult part of this job has been the economy. People have pulled back from spending and finding – more... new networks of people to tap into has been challenging at best. – less
Fantastic company!
Independent Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Saratoga Springs, UTJanuary 6, 2014
We are all independent consultants for the Company, so we work at our own availability! It's an amazing company that respects and takes care of all their employees!
Enjoyed my job there.
Supervisor- Deb Carter (Former Employee), OhioDecember 31, 2013
Pros: was able to move up in the company in a very short time.
Cons: they moved there company.
Start at 7:am, became trainer, until I became lead person then
5:30 am 6 days a week. getting machines ready before the shift began.
I was taught to run 2 different machines, 8 needle, and 16 needle.
The bosses over me were great to work for. My supervisor taught me well, every department how it ran, I then was able to function in ever department.
I – more... loved training new and older employees,
I worked well with all my co-workers.
The hardest part about my job, was going home.
Most enjoyable, was the satisfaction of teaching what I was taught.. – less
The Blessing of Thirty One Gifts
Consultant Support Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 22, 2013
Pros: product give aways
Cons: lack of consistency
Thirty One Gifts is a well balanced faith based company who focused on how to improve HER the consultant experience. Working here i have learned many different customer service traits that will assist me in my future career. In my opinion it is a blessing to belong to such a company who help so many. I would say the hardest part of my job is the not – more... knowing lack of consistency is and always will be a problem with me. – less
Fun loving place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Springfield, OHNovember 9, 2013
Pros: free merchandise
I always had fun no matter what. Co-workers and management were all great and helped you with whatever you needed. The most enjoyable part was learning new jobs
Fun place to work!
Kitting (Current Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 7, 2013
Great co-workers and management. I've learned a lot about different cultures. They really treat you like a family member!
Productive work
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 5, 2013
Every day is a party. You are basically your own boss. You schedule your own parties and how many you want to have. You earn 25% commission on all sales. You can earn free product. You can earn bonuses. It's a great company to work for and I love that it's faith based!
Company is very supportive
Consultant - Direct Sales (Current Employee), New YorkOctober 2, 2013
I love working with this company, they are so supportive. Whether you do one party or 6 parties, they support you.
A Company that Cares
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee), Richmond, INSeptember 30, 2013
I am self-employed through 31 Gifts so do not have a direct boss or supervisor. However, I have had a great experience working as an Independent Sales Consultant for this company! They call to congratulate me whenever I have a party with $1000 in sales and are an overall positive, encouraging company to be a part of with excellent values. My responsibilities – more... include Assisting customers to purchase purses, tote bags, organizational items, etc and to handle customer returns and suggestive sell. I have a team of women under me that love this company as well! Purses are one of my favorite things so I love to be able to get them at a great discount and try them out. Rarely do I get an irate customer, but when I do I know that Thirty-One is here to help me make it right for them. Most customer attitudes are directly related to how well I am serving them so I don't have this problem often! – less
fun work place
Outbound (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: free lunch and celebrates birthdays
I learned alot from this company, i learned how to scan products and misplace missing products using the computer. The hardest part of the job is when it's busy. the most enjoyable part about this job is every morning you walk in to work, we all gather to stretch and a little exercise to warm us up. the management is great and they are able to help – more... you. – less
Structured environment with lots of potential growth areas
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: great room for growth
Cons: lots of hours and not a lot of communication about when work would be scheduled
This was my first job outside of college so I was able to enhance my work ethic, communication skills, leadership skills, and many other attributes which will benefit me for the future. I was able to soak in knowledge from colleagues which I use now and will use moving forward.
my thoughts
Management (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 22, 2013
Pros: jeans and fun activities
Cons: work harder not smarter, too many meetings nothing gets accomplished timely, decisions made to prematurely without proper studies
What I learned from Thirty-one Gifts is it is not what you know but whom in the circle you know.

What I have learned from Thirty-one Gifts is your values may be different than the values you thought you identified with. Hidden agendas are prevalent yet not disclosed publicly; too many secrets.

What I have learned from Thirty-one Gifts is that there – more... is a work-life balance, just make sure you understand what a work life balance is when working here

What I have learned from Thirty-one gifts is if you stand up for what you believe is wrong in the work place you may put a target on your back for telling the truth. What are you willing to lose to sleep at night will be up to you.

Finally, despite the top 4, I have met some extraordinary people there and miss them dearly. There are some who come to Thirty-one for the right reasons but get stuck in the crossfire of politics, religion and general work environment. Decide for yourself, but pray about it and be able to accept everything glimmer, gold and green is not always what it seems to be. Don't go because of a referral of a friend or relative. Do your own analysis, take your own notes and decide if this place is for you.

Do I regret it, NEVER, do I wish I listened to my first instincts? yes – less
Wonderful work-life balance.
Independent Sr. Consultant (Current Employee), Midland, MIAugust 21, 2013
thirty-one is a wonderful way to discover yourself. The core values provides opportunities to encourage, celebrate and reward woman for their hard work as mothers, sisters, co-workers, wives and friends.
Fun company to work for
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Watertown, WIJuly 29, 2013
Thirty-one Gifts gives you all the tools you need to be successful in this business. They encourage their consultants to keep their priorities in order, while still encouraging a strong work ethic.
Growing, great work life balance, low pressure environment
Inventory Planner (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 28, 2013
Typical retail evironment, spend most of the day reveiw sales figures monitoring inventory levels and creating buy strategy for scheduled OTB. Co-workers are friendly, but instability of direct sell business causes moderate turnover rate.