Thirty-One Gifts Employee Reviews

A great environment for creativity
Director / Producer / Editor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 12, 2015
Provided a lot of room for creatives to get real industry experience, work with other creative people related to your field, and explore their ideas.
Flexible and consultant centered company
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Defiance, OHFebruary 24, 2015
As an independent consultant with Thirty-One, you are self employed but the training, resources, support and rewards received from the home office are excellent benefits. You can work as little or as much as you desire to position yourself for advancement. You must be disciplined to use the resources and training Thirty-One provides but it is extremely flexible.
overall rating
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OhFebruary 18, 2015
Lack of training and leadership. Unprofessional work environment. I was with the company for over a year and did not get trained in my position. They assumed because I had leadership skills they could throw me in head first. The employees hated my supervisor because he sat at his desk all day playing angry birds on his phone while I did his job.
Productive work place with ping pong table
Consultant Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 9, 2015
Has some good hard working employees. Has an inspiring company motto. I've learned some patience from working in this position.
Pros
birthday cake every month
Cons
working on your days off
Really enjoyed my co-workers
Inspector/Runner (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHFebruary 2, 2015
Factory work. Pay and benefits are okay. Majority woman work their. Company shows appreciation for there employees which is rare.
Pros
family environment
Cons
hours never guaranteed
Thirty One Gifts is One-derful
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 27, 2015
Thirty One Gifts is an amazing company to work for. The mission every day is to celebrate, empower, and reward our customers and Hostesses. As a Consultant, I feel appreciated and rewarded for all of the work I put into my business.
#1 direct sales company
Independent Senior Director (Current Employee) –  Odenton, MDJanuary 23, 2015
As a Senior Director, I lead a team of 120 women across the United States. Training my team in the areas of booking, selling, recruiting. Meeting personal and team sales goals. Conduct training metings for 30+ women bimonthly. Give my customers and hostesses gift-giving ideas, home organization recommendations. I love being able to work from home.
Thirty-One Gifts Review
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Pageland, SCJanuary 12, 2015
As an independent contractor I am able to set my own schedule. I love the Thirty-One products.
Pros
free amneities, leadership incenties, make my own schedule
Cons
lots of consultants in my area.
Very rewarding great place to work
Monogram area and assist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHDecember 23, 2014
Each day started with a start-up meeting then stretching exercises. You then went to your department for assignments and began the day. Loved my co-workers and supervisor. Hardest part of job was standing for 10 hours a day. Most enjoyable part was everything else.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
hours are never guarenteed
Love working with an amazing company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mansfield PADecember 18, 2014
Love promoting a product that I love and meeting new women along the way. The company allows for advancement at your own pace, as well as smaller personal incentives along the way. Amazing leadership and teamwork opportunities as well as an introduction to iand advancement in independent sales and marketing strategies.
Personalize product
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OhioNovember 19, 2014
I was to train new employees how to personalize product for the customer. On the off season I was required to personalize the product myself using a monogram machine.
Pros
free product, nice breaks, free treats every months
Cons
not garenteed hours
A diverse work environment
Consultant Support Representative, Part-Time (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 13, 2014
Call Center atmosphere... typical customer service duties, weekly department training, and monthly meetings.
Pros
friendly work environment
Cons
not much opportunity for advancement
Fun Party Planning business
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 29, 2014
This is a great job for someone who wants to make their own schedule and to just have some extra income.
Awesome company to work for.
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 24, 2014
I can set my own business hours and work when I want to and when it fits into my family life. I mentor a team of 28 women and I am celebrated, encouraged and rewarded everyday doing a job that I love and making me feel appreciated.
Awesome Business
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  anywhereOctober 18, 2014
Amazing company that provides incredible support and excellent opportunities for advancement.
Pros
equal opportunity, flexible schedule, fun!
Cons
no healthcare benifits
Prodcutive, Fun Place to Work
Consultant Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 21, 2014
This is a very friendly place to work. I learned that passion can be seen in call center environments. Management is supportive and knowledgeable. Co-workers are friendly and helpful. The hardest pat of the job was not being able to help every customer sometimes. The most enjoyable part was resolving issues for our consultants.
Pros
flexible work environment.
Cons
not enough full time oppotunities.
Nice clean work enviorment, good people , the company treated employees good
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHSeptember 17, 2014
Some of the management people could have better people skills.
Pros
the owners and head people from corporate were good to employees
Cons
some people in management could use better people skills and better communication.
Terrible Company
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, OhioJune 17, 2014
I worked at the 31 Gifts in Johnstown until recently as an inspector and that is the worst company to work for. The bosses only care about themselves. They will yell and scream at you until you're in tears. I had FMLA and had to leave early one day due to something that pertained to my FMLA and they told me to take a point or I would be fired. They would not let me use the FMLA that I was approved for. Your hours are never guaranteed. You could work 40 hours one week and maybe 10 the next. The management there weed the people out that they don't like even if they are a good worker. I could go on and on but I will stop here.
Cons
everything
A great place to work
Sr. Social Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 16, 2014
Thirty-One is a great place to work, full of fun and creative people. There is no typical day here, which is one of the reasons that many people seem to have found there home here.
Make your own hours
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Apple Valley CaJune 8, 2014
It is a great job. You can make your own hours and meet a lot of great people.
Pros
your own time

4.5