Thirty-One Gifts Employee Reviews

Wonderful place o work
Monogrammer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 17, 2013
One of the best places i have ever worked. Awesome management. this company will go above and beyond for their employees. They pay very well and you and a huge opportunity to advance in the company.
Pros
the best health care benefits
Cons
none i can think of.
Love working with an amazing company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mansfield PADecember 18, 2014
Love promoting a product that I love and meeting new women along the way. The company allows for advancement at your own pace, as well as smaller personal incentives along the way. Amazing leadership and teamwork opportunities as well as an introduction to iand advancement in independent sales and marketing strategies.
Awesome company to work for.
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 24, 2014
I can set my own business hours and work when I want to and when it fits into my family life. I mentor a team of 28 women and I am celebrated, encouraged and rewarded everyday doing a job that I love and making me feel appreciated.
Productive work
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 5, 2013
Every day is a party. You are basically your own boss. You schedule your own parties and how many you want to have. You earn 25% commission on all sales. You can earn free product. You can earn bonuses. It's a great company to work for and I love that it's faith based!
Able to work when I want to for extra income
Independent Consultant/ Owner (Current Employee) –  Rolla, MOJanuary 6, 2016
I started with Thirty-One just for fun and to meet new people. It is a wonderful company that allows me to provide extras for my family; like Boy Scouts, Football, and additional fun for my family.
Fun side job
Direct Sales (Current Employee) –  Reedsburg, WiApril 23, 2015
I love being in Direct Sales with this company. I can work at my own pace, having parties and sales as I desire. They provide a fair compensation program and there is room to advance if desired.
Pros
Make my own schedule
Great culture, not your typical corporate mentality
Consultant Support (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 12, 2014
The company is great for both novices and experienced customer service employees. The company has done a great job to keep the small business feel while growing by leaps and bounds into the amazing company it is today.
Not a company I'd reccommend
Truck Driver/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, OHMarch 11, 2012
Too much gossiping and backstabbing fron floor level all the way up to Management. If you have a problem.. don't count on your manager or supervisor to do anything about it.
Pajama day everyday at work with Thirty-One
Consultant (Current Employee) –  at homeOctober 20, 2015
I love working with this company, you manage when you want to work, how much effort you want to put into this job and when you want to advance. You can also decide how much or how little free stuff you want to earn.
Pros
earning free goodies
Thirty One Gifts is One-derful
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 27, 2015
Thirty One Gifts is an amazing company to work for. The mission every day is to celebrate, empower, and reward our customers and Hostesses. As a Consultant, I feel appreciated and rewarded for all of the work I put into my business.
Fun loving place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHNovember 9, 2013
I always had fun no matter what. Co-workers and management were all great and helped you with whatever you needed. The most enjoyable part was learning new jobs
Pros
free merchandise
Great Christian Company
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, OHSeptember 29, 2015
Thirty-One was founded from Proverbs31 and I truly believe that they lead the business based on the values found in the scripture. Very pleasant work environment, people, and staff who truly care.
A great place to work!
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  columbus ohSeptember 16, 2015
I loved being able to make my own hours and make other people happy by simply doing my job! Empowering woman is the companies promise and i believe they life up to that great expectation!
Great core values
Senior Consultant Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 22, 2015
The day can be stressful at times, but very rewarding talking with consultants and helping resolve their issues. There is currently no advancement opportunities
Pros
rewarded with free product often
Cons
no advancement
Director of Loss Prevention and Safety (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 11, 2015
Great environment with a wonderful concern for work life balance. Focusing on enabling women succeed. I enjoyed working at Thirty-One Gifts very much.
Pros
Great fun
Cons
Growing company
Productive work place with ping pong table
Consultant Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 9, 2015
Has some good hard working employees. Has an inspiring company motto. I've learned some patience from working in this position.
Pros
birthday cake every month
Cons
working on your days off
Wonderful work-life balance.
Independent Sr. Consultant (Current Employee) –  Midland, MIAugust 21, 2013
thirty-one is a wonderful way to discover yourself. The core values provides opportunities to encourage, celebrate and reward woman for their hard work as mothers, sisters, co-workers, wives and friends.
Fun and upbeat work environment
Merchandise Processor (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, OhioJuly 16, 2013
31 Gifts is an awesome place to work and has great people working there. It isn't like a typical job because it is fun. The supervisor is worked for was the best one in the building.
Monogram Trainer
Monogram Trainer (Current Employee) –  Springfield, OHJuly 6, 2012
We have worked a lot of over time. Overall the principal behind the company if wonderful but that seems to get lost during production with the management. Benefits and perks are in line with most companies.
Excellent Company that empowers Women
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsville, VAMarch 27, 2014
This is an excellent company to work for. You are an Independent Consultant for this company. There are many tools in place to help you advance and there is always help available to you!
Pros
earning incentives
Cons
large population of consultants in my local area

4.4