Thirty-One Gifts

Thirty-One Gifts Employer Reviews

Wonderful work-life balance.
Independent Sr. Consultant (Current Employee), Midland, MIAugust 21, 2013
thirty-one is a wonderful way to discover yourself. The core values provides opportunities to encourage, celebrate and reward woman for their hard work as mothers, sisters, co-workers, wives and friends.
Fun company to work for
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Watertown, WIJuly 29, 2013
Thirty-one Gifts gives you all the tools you need to be successful in this business. They encourage their consultants to keep their priorities in order, while still encouraging a strong work ethic.
Growing, great work life balance, low pressure environment
Inventory Planner (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 28, 2013
Typical retail evironment, spend most of the day reveiw sales figures monitoring inventory levels and creating buy strategy for scheduled OTB. Co-workers are friendly, but instability of direct sell business causes moderate turnover rate.
Fun and upbeat work environment
Merchandise Processor (Former Employee), Johnstown, OhioJuly 16, 2013
31 Gifts is an awesome place to work and has great people working there. It isn't like a typical job because it is fun. The supervisor is worked for was the best one in the building.
Direct-sell company
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Austin, TX and now Portland, ORJuly 5, 2013
Pros: increased self-confidence, free rewards
Cons: if you don't try at it, you won't succeed. you make your own leads, so there's no time to slack off. this isn't a con for me, but it would be a con for some.
I joined Thirty-One Gifts as a way to make extra income aside from a full-time job. Currently this is my only job. I have learned more about myself and my limits - I have realized that I am the only one who can hold myself back or make myself very successful. Thirty-One Gifts' mission is to Celebrate, Encourage and Reward women. My Director exemplifies all of that, and more! The hardest part of the job has been here in Portland trying to get a new client-base, while still maintaining the client-base I have back in Texas. The most enjoyable part is attending the meetings and setting, then reaching, goals I've set for myself.
Keeps you busy if you do it right!
Independent Consultant (Former Employee), Clinton, IAJune 4, 2013
Loved my team and miss the place every day, no beneficial benefits... Sandwich, IL
In-Home based bussiness
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Maysville, GaMay 13, 2013
Pros: work from home, set own hours
I absolutely love being able to work at my own pace, and having fun with other ladies who are encouraging and goal oriented.
Work from home
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 13, 2013
Pros: working from home
Cons: no benefits
Working for Thirty-One Gifts is perfect for the stay at home mom, or on the side business seeker. I have learned how to maintain and budget my business and its required attention. The hardest part of my job is to reach customers whom don't already have a consultant. I love my job because I can party and get paid!
Thirty-One Gifts
Consultant (Current Employee), Where ever I am requiredApril 11, 2013
Pros: the schedule, the work load is what you make it
Cons: benefits, demand in certain areas
I absolutely love this company because you make the job fit your lifestyle. I have made this job a hobby. I love being around friends and family and having the opportunity to meet new people. This job blends all that into one. I get to go into people's homes, visit, sell my product and see how much their faces light up when they absolutely LOVE what they received.
Great Company
Runner (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 11, 2013
A typical day at work is helping everyone get their station set up for work. Planing the work load for the day. I learned how to make sure everyone is on task and to motivate co-wodrkers to achieve the business goal. management is very helpful. Co-workers are nice and love to get to know you and spend time outside of work.
Fun work place
Project Consultant (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 21, 2013
Consultant at DC put/pack area
Fun when working on each step
Help working staff
Wonderful faith based company. Relaxed environment.
Consultant Support Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: open door policy. birthday and anniversary celebrations.
Cons: very short breaks for hourly employees (2 ten min breaks and one 30 min lunch)
A typical day in my department consists of answering phone calls of Independent Business Consultants that may have questions or concerns about current products. I have learned that a relaxed environment can work in a corporate setting. The hardest part of the job are the changes that occur frequently, but it's still not too difficult to adapt. The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to build sincere relationships with the consultants that I talk to.
Wonderful place o work
Monogrammer (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: the best health care benefits
Cons: none i can think of.
One of the best places i have ever worked. Awesome management. this company will go above and beyond for their employees. They pay very well and you and a huge opportunity to advance in the company.
Productive work place with ping pong tables
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 21, 2012
Typical days at work where very easy. All the work was understanding.While working there overall i've learned that handbags can mean alot to people. The management was utstanding. My co workers were friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was to accidently miss removing the inside layer of paper. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to see all the different customized handbags.
A Great company
Wave Clerk. (Former Employee), Johnstown, OHDecember 18, 2012
A great company but,
The lower level management is not to be trusted.
You will be required to make the impossible happen day to day, with little to no help.
If you don't fit in with the mangements views i.e. political, morals, ect . you will have a very hard time here.
Rewards are un-herd of.
The lower level management is not very miatary friendly.. If you are in the NG or the AR. they with Bi*** grip and moan that you have to leave. And once you return they will treat you like you abandoned your job.

My advise is to stay away from this company. unless you can lower your life standerds and blend in with them.
Great work environment
Staffing Specialist - Seasonal (Current Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 29, 2012
Great place to work - excellent co-workers. Great atmospher and caring environment.

Lot of great things to come.
Wonderful work / life balance
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Elmira Heights, NYNovember 14, 2012
I make my own hours. I can work my business when it is convenient for my family.
Wonderful opportunity for a part-time and flexible career.
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Johnstown, OHNovember 11, 2012
Pros: meeting people, developing good relationships with customers, great work-life balance.
Motivated organization that is instrumental in developing individuals in a direct selling market.
Great Company
Consultant (Current Employee), Medford, OR/ Bradley, ILNovember 7, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: only commission
The directors and home office staff are great. Flexible Schedule.
ok if you do not need a full time position
Monogram/Direct Sales Company (Current Employee), Johnstown, OHOctober 26, 2012
Pros: very little at this company
Cons: burn up any pto time do to lack of work
work flow is very inconsistant, hours will vary from 20 to 50.
poor management
co workers are ok
a typical day is standing for 2 hours with out work and then rushing to meet an unrealistic goal for the day.
quality of product is over priced goods from china