Thomas & Hutton Employee Reviews

Awesome company! Gives back to the community
Civil Engineer (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 26, 2017
Thomas & Hutton genuinely cares about it's employees and their success. I'm also happy to work for a company that gives back to the communities where we operate. T&H provides volunteer opportunities, fun events like Office Olympics, and 5K races for employees to give back.

We also have the latest technology and software, so it's easier to do our jobs. We get to work on a wide variety of projects, so it's not the same thing every day. The company provides very challenging and interesting work, along with great pay and benefits.

I'd highly recommend it.
Pros
Great Benefits, cool perks like gym membership reimbursement, and fitbits for wellness
Cons
N/a
Amazing company!
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJanuary 17, 2017
Thomas & Hutton (T&H) has a fantastic work-life balance. T&H's benefits are beyond expectations. There is a engaging comradery at the company and the potential for growth exist for those who wish to further their careers.
Amazing Work Environment with Equally Amazing Benefits!
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 10, 2017
Working for T&H has been the best step in my career so far. The management allows for a supportive, but hands off work environment that allows for stable steady growth. The benefits are 100% paid for and there are great perks like the wellness program where you can receive different rewards and prizes that really encourage a healthier lifestyle. The most enjoyable part to my work experience here are the people. Coming a long way from home for my career, my co-workers have turned into a second family for me. There never seems to be any limits here. If you want to learn something, all you have to do is ask and be willing to put in the effort. My effort is always seen and acknowledged here. I enjoy the volunteer opportunities T&H has to get out in the community as a group to make a difference in the city that we live in. It really amazes me how much T&H cares for their employees.
Pros
Company pays for healthcare, family work environment, great wellness program, career advancement, good work life balance
Cons
N/a
Good Work/Family balance
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 10, 2016
Overall this company has a focus on balancing work and family. Leadership within the company could benefit from Management training courses such as 7 Habits of Highly Effective Leaders. More time should be spent on training individual leaders providing them with an abundance of knowledge in regards to how to effectively lead, how to communicate, basics on training, evolution of a team along with an understanding of how long it takes for a new employee to adapt to a position vs properly training current staff. The company as a whole is good in regards to communication however individual offices need work. Good pay and benefits for individual positions. The company could also spend more time training new employees while effectively communicating expectations.
Pros
100% paid benefits
Cons
Leadership isn't properly trained on how to be a leader