Thomas Allen, Inc. is hiring Care Coordinators!
Position: Medica SNBC Care Coordinator
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
Job Summary: Our Edina Case Management office is hiring for a Care Coordinator to work with our SNBC contract in Hennepin County. The ideal candidates will have experience with Medical Assistance, Medicare, Elderly Waiver, and SNBC programs. Candidates should have expert level knowledge of community resources for the aging/disabled population.
- LSW, RN, or Public Health Nurse
- 1 year full-time professional experience working in Human Services
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Experience working with diverse and/or senior population is necessary
- Background clearance
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, & auto insurance
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, written & verbal
Begin your application by copying and pasting this link to your web browser:
Keywords: social services, case manager, msw, licensed social worker, registered nurse, phn