POSITION: Primary Program Counselor
JOB SUMMARY: As a Primary Program Counselor, you will serve as the key staff within the home on a daily basis. You will typically works afternoon and evening hours, and generally some weekend hours. Responsibilities include coordinating client recreational planning, reminders on missed documentation, daily oversight of clients’ checking and/or savings and petty cash accounts. The Primary Program Counselor may also assist with scheduling and attending medical appointments, reordering medications, and calculating and documenting monthly progress on programs. Job duties are specific to the home and clientele served, and the PPC adheres to the Standard PC; specific PPC job description is available from the hiring supervisor.
PT position (32 hours/week): 24 hours direct care and 8 hours primary weekly.
Every Tuesday, Wednesday 8am-2pm and Friday 8am-6pm direct care, and every other Saturday and Sunday 8am-2pm. 8 hours a week primary hours/flexible
- High School Diploma
- Ability to communicate effectively in English verbally and in writing
- Willing and able to drive an extended body van
- Attending client medical appointments and scheduling
- Assist clients with monthly financials, office work assistance (experience in these areas is preferred)
- One year experience working with adults with DD preferred
- Detail-oriented, organized, time management skills, creativity with outings
- On-call e/o weekend
- Background clearance
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Thomas Allen, Inc. is committed to providing a positive quality of life experience while affirming each persons right to choose and realize...