POSITION: Program Counselor
LOCATION: South Saint Paul
JOB SUMMARY: Work with four high functioning, upbeat, fun women who love to go out into the community. This position will focus on working one to one with a client with increasing needs. These clients are very active and love trying new things. A fun position filled with activities.
HOURS: Every other Saturday and Sunday2:30pm-8pm (5.5 hours/week)
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to communicate effectively in English verbally and in writing
- Background clearance
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, and clean driving record required
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Ability to stand on feet for majority of shift and frequently use the stairs
- Looking for someone with a flexible schedule; these hours may change due to client activities
Indeed - 5 months ago
Thomas Allen, Inc. is committed to providing a positive quality of life experience while affirming each persons right to choose and realize...